Hey! You wanna make a webseries with me?

Sure you do. I've got 2 different projects I'm trying to make a reality as online webseries, and am looking for an artist/artists to help me get there. The project would be unpaid, at least initially, but any profits from future success would of course be split down the middle. The idea though is to help build a portfolio for both of us that'll be out there in the world for people to enjoy.

The first project is pretty much at completion with just a few final pages to be written, and is set in a fantastical superhero world but focuses on the misadventures of 2 beat-down henchmen helping each other get through their problems. It's an action comedy with dark humour and some emotional touchstones. This first 'season' is 24-30 pages, depending on it's ending.

Project number 2 is just a pitch at the moment, I built up with another artist too busy to commit. This would be a slightly different format suitable for an artist more skilled/interested in illustrations. The format would be a story told through sections of narrative released weekly, accompanied by a beautiful illustration to accompany that week's segment. I have the story pretty much nailed down but haven't started actually writing it as of yet, so it's pretty open to negotiation.

Additionally, if nobody likes these ideas but is looking for a writer, I'm open to ideas. Let me know if your interested, we can check out each others work and perhaps I can build a story around some concepts you already have. I'm really just trying to get some work out there right now, and really excited to do so.

HIT ME UP!!

TL;DR Writer looking for artist/s for 2 already envisioned projects, or willing to collaborate on a new one. Sample scripts available on request