Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Copperhead, #5

Clara and Boo discover who killed the Sewells in Jay Faerber and Scott Godlewski's "Copperhead" #5.

Full review here.

I had been on the fence about this comic and waiting for the arc to conclude before judging it. And the verdict: it's pretty dope. Everything came together great, and I now care for all the characters

One of my favorite series right now. I can't wait for the next arc.

Copperhead was one of those series that blew me away with the first issue, and I was a little unsure as it progressed, but after this issue, my interest is renewed. The conclusion to the Sewell murder case is just perfect for the series. After all of that, no one really gets any closure or satisfaction and justice isn't even served. That's the epitome of Copperhead and the issue Clara has with the town from the very moment she steps foot on the planet in issue #1. I thought that was a great bit of continuity.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender