Default Who will be the NEXT BIG return

Ever since the New52 these boards have been full of demands for returning characters who were oddly absent.

I feel like in the past few months, several of the most consistently requested have returned:

Stephanie Brown

Wally West (like it or not)

Donna Troy

Even some minor requested characters, such as Maxima have recently reappeared

So who's next? I think Cassandra Cain and Tempest are the other names I see appearing the most frequently.

Cassandra Cain I heard has already showed up in one of the Futures End comic so her return is quite likely since Futures End is one big ad for unpopular characters and new characters. Futures End has showcased old characters like King Faraday.

I'm completely sure Jeff Parker is bringing Garth back. Purple eyed people already showed up.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    I'm completely sure Jeff Parker is bringing Garth back. Purple eyed people already showed up.
    This^^

Also, Jeff Lemire hinted at plans for the return of Hawkwoman back when he was announced as the writer of JLU, but I get the feeling those have been scrapped.