Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

He Bob Craned Blue Morpho.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Alan Moore Fanboy ZorakLovesComics's Avatar

I love Dr. Z.

Ultimate Member

You know, one thing I don't understand.

When Gary was trying to prove to Dr. Girlfriend that he and Monarch were the Morpho crew, he activates the secret entrance only to find that it leads to a small basement.

But when Vendata returned, he didn't do anything to conceal the cave itself. So WTF?

Now to create a new mystery. Who is Rusty's mom?
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    You know, one thing I don't understand.

When Gary was trying to prove to Dr. Girlfriend that he and Monarch were the Morpho crew, he activates the secret entrance only to find that it leads to a small basement.

But when Vendata returned, he didn't do anything to conceal the cave itself. So WTF?
    I thought Vendata got there before Gary and Dr. Girlfriend.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    I thought Vendata got there before Gary and Dr. Girlfriend.
    He did.

But remember, last episode Gary tried to show the cave to a disbelieving Dr. Girlfriend and all they found was a small room with a small water heater (that Dr. Girlfriend complained about).

When Vendata went to the cave, we never saw him do anything to conceal it further. So who covered up the cave?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    He did.

But remember, last episode Gary tried to show the cave to a disbelieving Dr. Girlfriend and all they found was a small room with a small water heater (that Dr. Girlfriend complained about).

When Vendata went to the cave, we never saw him do anything to conceal it further. So who covered up the cave?
    maybe Red Death - because he knew that they would owe him big time? because he was shown hovering over them and laughing as they found the fake Blue Morpho dead.

as an aside, I'm glad to see Pirate Captain back. he was always one of my favorite minor characters... ever since those classic word:
    "well, we could have done that."

Mighty Member

the treaty of tolerance episode was funnier than I expected it to be.
    Sheila's description of Rusty was hilariously spot on.

BANNED

Default Venture Brothers is one of the greatest animated shows of all time

no show mixes deep lore, characterization and humour on the level of VB

It also has one of the best superhero mythology/lore/universes. It's often overlooked because of the long hiatuses between seasons but it is defintelly, in my opinion the best animated show out, yes better than rick and morty and bojack etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post

It also has one of the best superhero mythology/lore/universes. It's often overlooked because of the long hiatuses between seasons but it is defintelly, in my opinion the best animated show out, yes better than rick and morty and bojack etc.

Uggh waaaay better than Bojack
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post

Where's Dean in that second group picture?

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

In class. Someone in this family needs to be an adult.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua