Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Are there any Dr. Strange-typed magic users in the current Masters of Evil? Coats' coat is magical in origin.

Personally, I like Coats being amoral but otherwise benign in her villainy (she sees her antagonism as an art-in-progress and wants to break away from the generic superhero/supervillain label). Her current thug-for-hire self is just lame and counter-productive to that goal.
    I like everyone of the Young Masters from the Dark Reign mini (my personal favourite, Sylvie Lushton but I also liked Coat of Arms).

I agree that what at Marvel, they did with them is ridiculous and lame, at least more of less Gage respected some of them on Avengers Academy but what Fraction did on Iron Man with Melter, Bunn on Fearless Defenders with Sylvie though he said that he had some plans with her and obviously Hopeless on Avengers Undercover make them totally irrelevant and totally wasted all together.

I´m still hoping some change but seems that at Marvel, only some young characters have their chance to shine (more or less).

I think the writer got confused with the young Melter (Chris) and the Iron Man villain Melter (Bruno) so he used the young one and put him on team Mandarin thinking he was the Iron Man villain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I think the writer got confused with the young Melter (Chris) and the Iron Man villain Melter (Bruno) so he used the young one and put him on team Mandarin thinking he was the Iron Man villain.
    I was asking about melter (chris) I wanted to know if he is a good guy or bad guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    I was asking about melter (chris) I wanted to know if he is a good guy or bad guy ?
    Bad guy on account of the current company he keeps, though he himself is pretty non-antagonistic.
    Last edited by Myetche; 01-22-2015 at 06:06 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    I think hes a good guy who is manipulated into doing things by bad guys, Coat of Arms/Mandarin.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I think hes a good guy who is manipulated into doing things by bad guys, Coat of Arms/Mandarin.
    I remember the board discussions when that limited series came out. People generally thought he was just dumb at best and some thought he was mentally retarded.

I looked at him kind of like a Scott Pilgrim character....a wishy washy shrug-core dude.