Default Brandon Routh deserves a mulligan for Superman Returns. Which Marvel should be play in the MCU?

Thinking on this.

I think he would be a cool Namor.
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl

BANNED

Atom is his mulligan.

I think it's interesting that the only reason why Routh wasn't in Man of Steel was only because of a time limit imposed by studio red tape. Otherwise, his contract was ironclad that he'd be in the next Superman movie, reboot or not. I've no problems whatsoever with Henry Cavill's depiction, but occasionally I wonder how MoS would have differed with Routh and if the script would have been tweaked to reflect his version.

Of course, having a reboot but keeping the main actor would have been confusing for a lot of casual movie goers, but a reboot was already deep in the planning stages when Routh was still under contract.

He looks the part, i do enjoy his performance in Arrow..
    Not my top pick but i'd welcome him as Namor.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

BANNED

What does one have to do with the other, even without the context of him currently being an ongoing DC comics character in a TV show?

I thought Routh's Superman was better than Cavill's Superman...by a mile! Having said that, he might be able to portray Namor pretty well, so good call.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Extraordinary Member

gonna be cheap here and say Hyperion

BANNED

He's the Atom now. It's almost pointless to talk about who he can't be. I doubt DC would let him play a character in the MCU. Also I heard Namor was tied up at Universal.

Todd Ingram was his mulligan. He killed in that role. And if you don't agree you can tell it to the cleaning lady on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    He's the Atom now. It's almost pointless to talk about who he can't be. I doubt DC would let him play a character in the MCU. Also I heard Namor was tied up at Universal.
    I don't know, not sure that'd be fair, really. If I was playing Black Bolt, I should be allowed go play BRAINIAC 5 if I wanted to.

And, Namor/Sub-Mariner is Universal a bit, and Marvel a bit, so it doesn't seem to be happening with Universal, but can't yet due to complications, in of Marvel Studios.

Ah, always interesting to think, that person, or that, like Vincent Price as Dracula, or Robin Williams as the King at The End of the World.

Haha he should be SHAZAM lol OR I think hed be a great Reed Richards seeing him as ray palmer.