Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Why not Peter Parker and Jessica Drew, which might have been far more interesting than Silk.
    Because Jessica Drew is Peter's clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Because Jessica Drew is Peter's clone.
    Wait, would having a relationship with a gender-reversed clone of your counterpart from another dimension qualify as incest?
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Lively and Optimistic lone_wolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Wait, would having a relationship with a gender-reversed clone of your counterpart from another dimension qualify as incest?
    Yeah there's a bit of "Flowers in the Attic" Narcissism going on in that description LOL. (Cocktails in Appalachia anyone?)

--Wolfie
    Last edited by lone_wolf; 01-21-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    Visual Development and Storyboard Portfolio
    http://www.imxprs.com/free/wolfie74/mj

"Animators are actors with pencils"
    --Glen Keane

If you have sex with your clone then you are just playing with yourself. Not incest.

Oh Man, can you imaging they only brought Ult Peter back because they had to have a host for all of the 616 people's minds!? Like everyone in 616 dies, but their minds get put into the bodies of their Ult counterparts, so they are technically the same 616 characters with memories and experiences, but in younger bodies. What an awful thought. I should slap myself for even thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    If you have sex with your clone then you are just playing with yourself. Not incest.
    You sound like you're speaking from experience LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by David_99 View Post
    Oh Man, can you imaging they only brought Ult Peter back because they had to have a host for all of the 616 people's minds!? Like everyone in 616 dies, but their minds get put into the bodies of their Ult counterparts, so they are technically the same 616 characters with memories and experiences, but in younger bodies. What an awful thought. I should slap myself for even thinking that
    Ulperior?

SuUltimate?

Oh Man, can you imaging they only brought Ult Peter back because they had to have a host for all of the 616 people's minds!? Like everyone in 616 dies, but their minds get put into the bodies of their Ult counterparts, so they are technically the same 616 characters with memories and experiences, but in younger bodies. What an awful thought. I should slap myself for even thinking that.
    Nah, it wouldn't be very "new reader" friendly if sixteen year old high school Peter Parker already had a doctorate, a business, and a daughter to care for. Not to mention memories of being married, cloned, unmarried, etc. etc.

I'm just curious if they are ever going to address the startling revelation 616 Peter made about the 616 Miles when he returned home in the "Spider-Men" miniseries.

BANNED

I'm still hoping that Spider-Men 2 will be a tie-in to Secret Wars, or at least will happen after Secret Wars, though that depends on how Ultimate Universe: The End turns out. Either way, if we're going to see yet another relaunch for Ultimate Spider-Man, chances are that Spider-Men 2 would be the "transition" story between the current volume and the next.

Exactly what I was thinking Spidermen 2 could be a book with Peter and miles coming to terms living on the same earth

Spectacular Member

You would have thought one of the points of Spider-Verse was to clean up the Spider titles a little bit. Now, not so much. A bunch of Spider-Men/Women are going to get killed off only to have Secret Wars reign in a ton of other Spider-Men. Counterintuitive, IMO.

Personally, I think that after the dust settles there will be only one Spider-man, but Miles will continue with a new or old superhero identity (either Spidey-related or not).
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

You sound like you're speaking from experience LOL.
    Haha, no. But I have had conversations about this subject before! With other people.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Nah, it wouldn't be very "new reader" friendly if sixteen year old high school Peter Parker already had a doctorate, a business, and a daughter to care for. Not to mention memories of being married, cloned, unmarried, etc. etc.

I'm just curious if they are ever going to address the startling revelation 616 Peter made about the 616 Miles when he returned home in the "Spider-Men" miniseries.
    This caught my attention recently-- during Spider-Island:

Moralesspiderisland.jpg

BANNED

And Spider-Island happened around the same time Miles was interested. That might not have been intended to be 616 Miles, but it's possible.

Maybe what Peter discovered at the end of Spidermen was miles disappeared as a baby and is really from 616