Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Didn't think his Fantastic Four was that bad, really, but yeah, could've been cheerier, more upbeat, but still, very epic art, large in scope, good twists, all that.
    YES IT WAS!

TOTALLY SANK what ever development Johnny had.

Mecha cap wiping the MU off panel
    No mecka cap vs Anti-Galacticus Prime ( Why have two giant robots in the first place?)
    Not adhering to the time travel rules of the MU

and the Chief sin. The most unforgivable sin that will make me and legions of fans spit on his name.

Doom having a Master.

DOOM HAS NO MASTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    Had he acted a corporate hack before? What makes you think he would act like that, especially considering the fact that he is a left wing anarchist or something.
    You have to turn in your "left wing anarchist" card to work in Hollywood. That's why Alan Moore wants no part of the place.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Pow! View Post
    You have to turn in your "left wing anarchist" card to work in Hollywood. That's why Alan Moore wants no part of the place.
    The studios don't care about your politics as long as you succeed. Being an open social con could lead to tensions, but that's it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Pow! View Post
    Yeah, just look at Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Woods

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Yeah, just look at Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Woods
    There is clubby tribal bs that happens, same in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Mark Millar, or Frank Miller? Millar wrote Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Nemesis, Superior, Kick-Ass, Civil War, Starlight.

Frank did Holy Terror, Daredevil, Batman: Year One, The Dark Knight Returns, The Dark Knight Strikes Again, All Star Batman & Robin, Sin City, The Sprit etc.
    Then it's more than likely frank millar but still my point remains do i care about a guy's opinion who out of your list i may have only read a controversial storyline lets think about that, thought about it no
    Truth is the best policy