Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Wish I had the funds for more comics. Gladstone's Disney comics was what brought me into comics.

I found the cover story from Uncle Scooge #1(405) on INDUCKS:

http://coa.inducks.org/story.php?c=I+TL++559-C

It's 27 pages, written by Rodolfo Cimino, art by Romano Scarpa and when I run the German synopsis through Google translate it ends up as:
    US is worried because he has heard for months nothing of the Beagle Boys . Together with DD and HDL he embarks on a camping trip . There they encounter a giant robot , which the Beagle Boys have built to crack the money bin ...
    This all took me about three minutes because INDUCKS is really nifty. Also, I'm gonna start calling Huey, Dewey, and Louie "HDL."

BANNED

so how many of you will be supporting this?

^I'll definitely add Uncle Scrooge to my pull-list, and probably Donald Duck and Walt Disney Comics & Stories.

Not a huge Mouse fan, but I'll check out the first few issues of Mickey.

So i have not bought any IDW comic books for several years. When they say 40 pages, does it mean that it is 40 pages of stories or is it like Marvel where their 32 page comic is 20 pages of stories and 12 pages of ads?

^ With your question in mind I looked at a few IDW kids comics today at the store: 32 page comics with no ad interruptions during the stories and then 5 or 6 pages of ads in the back.

Thanks for looking Angilasman. Maybe I'll try out the first issues to see if its worth buying on a monthly basis. I pre-order with DCBS so I have to make up my mind in advance.

joearoundtheworld

Just seen in twitter that Zavvi.com's ZBOX will feature a Uncle Scrooge #1 exclusive variant. Not brought one of these before but may do now..