Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
I think for a while it was one of their top sellers. They have so much more to choose from since that shirt was introduced. They have a great variety of characters available.

That was a great opening arc. I wish Brubaker was still at Marvel. I enjoyed his take on Doom. In that story, I liked that Doom finally got to meet the Prime Minister that was chosen to taken his place, Lucretia von Bardas. I'd like to see her return. Her past is pretty mysterious.

I've been disappointed with the lack of Doom in NA. I keep thinking maybe that multiverse version might be the only one Hickman will show. We still don't know what Doom found out after the incursion that occurred over Latveria. And no jobbing! We had enough to last a lifetime in FF#16!
WLF > yes I'm wearing their I am Doctor Strange shirt right now. They released some splendid shirts, but that Doom/unicorn one was always so much fun.

I miss Brubaker too. He has a great handle on Doom? Wasn't Ed the writer who was supposed to write the young Doom mini series that got cancelled? (I know he wrote a mini, with I think, Leonardo Manco on art. That was quite good.)

So no Doom in NA? Wow. What little I've read Doom seems like the perfect fit for this book.

and wow that Gene Colan Doom art. So beautiful. Thanks sharing for that.