Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Of course there are! DC Comics and the manga industry duh! :P

I think there was another company but I think its currently stuck in something kind of dimension where its all about this weird thing called Secret War or something. Also maybe possibly another company that started with a D... but I think its currently stuck in the past. Then there's another with an A that I believe is banking on making their dorky titles shocking and dark!
    Yknow what shockingly despite the lackluster previous events I actually am enjoying SW.
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Yknow what shockingly despite the lackluster previous events I actually am enjoying SW.
    I honestly wouldn't mind SW all that much myself, but the fact it derails an entire company's product line for at least a third of the year for stories that will eventually mean nothing in the end to a certain degree... that bugs me. At least with Flashpoint, which I would compare the event to, the regular DC comics were still going on at the time and wrapping things up. Also as a reviewer, who isn't all that invested in this event for his own reasons, this is really annoying and disappointing since I want to read my regular Marvel comics.