Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Really? You somehow think I wasn't referring to me?

LOL, seriously. OHHHH SNAP, gtfo with that. I was puttin in work when you were all swooning over cartoon Rogue after coming home from school.
    LOL sorry it was right there and too easy. I got a reaction and that is all I wanted. Breathe.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 01-22-2015 at 01:49 PM.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    LOL sorry it was right there and too easy. I got a reaction and that is all I wanted. Breath.
    oh, how embarrassing. no, somehow, i was not talking about myself when I mentioned a one-man cult because, god, that's never been my schtick. but by all means, continue.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    oh, how embarrassing. no, somehow, i was not talking about myself when I mentioned a one-man cult because, god, that's never been my schtick. but by all means, continue.
    I have said what I needed to say. It was a joke. I am done with it but if you would like to carry on with it, go ahead.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Oh you, such irascible scamps!

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    I have said what I needed to say. It was a joke. I am done with it but if you would like to carry on with it, go ahead.
    It was a good joke. I applaud you Blinkingblah. And I miss your Vincente avatar ;-;
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Feral clearly has (had?) a feline mutation... When did she mutate into a K9? Besides isn't Maria Callasantos currently a ghost?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 01-22-2015 at 02:23 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Feral clearly has (had?) a feline mutation... When did she mutate into a K9? Besides isn't Maria Callasantos currently a ghost?
    She's always been a lupine.

BANNED

I fail to see how you deem Feral a lupine when she and her sisters had all the characteristics of felines....

BANNED

I fail to see how you deem Feral a lupine when she and her sisters had all the characteristics of felines....
    It's called science.

BANNED

It was confirmed by Rumulus' sister, Remus (heh, I always thought that a guy's name but whatever) that the Lupine thing was just her brother's speciest-power-fantasy to troll Wolverine & Co., there were NEVER any Lupines at all.

Furthermore, Rumulus himself revealed that he apparently did NOT originally have a "Berzerker" mutation, but he just copied Sabretooth. when he said "I am not what I once was. I have taken the best from BOTH Wolverine and Sabretooth." Now, since he copied Wolverine by having adamantium applied to his skeleton and getting artificial Wolverine-style claws (but four not three like Ultimate Sabretooth), what do you think he copied from Sabretooth? And notice, his twin sister Remus looks like a normal human and has no other powers except for her own healing factor. So Rumulus must have artificially copied the bestial traits of Sabretooth (remember he was able to artificially restore Wildchild, Feral, and Thorn's mutations) that they share in common (retractable cat-like fingernail/toenail claws, pointed hears, fangs, hyper-senses) and his only natural powers could be just a healing factor like his sister (unless both of them copied their HF's from W & S using the Weapon X facility) and the telepathy-thing he was using to mindfuck with Wolverine by giving him fake visions (I always found that suspicious as hell) of the history of a so-called Lupine race.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post
    It was confirmed by Rumulus' sister, Remus (heh, I always thought that a guy's name but whatever) that the Lupine thing was just her brother's speciest-power-fantasy to troll Wolverine & Co., there were NEVER any Lupines at all.

Furthermore, Rumulus himself revealed that he apparently did NOT originally have a "Berzerker" mutation, but he just copied Sabretooth. when he said "I am not what I once was. I have taken the best from BOTH Wolverine and Sabretooth."
    Now, since he copied Wolverine by having adamantium applied to his skeleton and getting artificial Wolverine-style claws (but four not three like Ultimate Sabretooth), what do you think he copied from Sabretooth? And notice, his twin sister Remus looks like a normal human and has no other powers except for her own healing factor. So Rumulus must have artificially copied the bestial traits of Sabretooth (remember he was able to artificially restore Wildchild, Feral, and Thorn's mutations) that they share in common (retractable cat-like fingernail/toenail claws, pointed hears, fangs, hyper-senses) and his only natural powers could be just a healing factor like his sister (unless both of them copied their HF's from W & S using the Weapon X facility) and the telepathy-thing he was using to mindfuck with Wolverine by giving him fake visions (I always found that suspicious as hell) of the history of a so-called Lupine race.
    Do you happen to know exactly which issue(s) these revelations were printed in, Jdsm24?

I feel the need to post the relevant frames for the record

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    It was a good joke. I applaud you Blinkingblah. And I miss your Vincente avatar ;-;
    Thanks I thought it was pretty good myself. I love Vincente also but you gotta switch it up every once and a while. Plus, this avatar suits my screen name pretty darn well.

Spectacular Member Living Silver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    She's always been a lupine.
    Had All-New X-Factor continued, she would most certainly have come back in that book again.
    Quicksilver.tk

BANNED

Do you happen to know exactly which issue(s) these revelations were printed in, Jdsm24?

I feel the need to post the relevant frames for the record
    Wolverine Vol. 2 No. 313.

They're bringing him back in the Weekly Wolverines BTW, as per the most recent previews.

I don't know who the fans hate more, him or Daken LOL.