Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Why wouldn't she? She just had to endure the loss of her husband and kid, why wouldn't she lash out at the person that put her in this ordeal?
    the only thing cyclops has done to eva is keep her from getting shot in the head by racist cops.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    the only thing cyclops has done to eva is keep her from getting shot in the head by racist cops.
    Pixie's got a point. He sent her to the Tabula Raza. But he didn't make her powers go loco. She did that herself.

And yes, he saved her from being another dead mutant on the 11 oclock news.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

The SWAT team was just arresting her. Stop trying to pretend that they were going to shoot her.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    You have them in Nu Avengers, FluffyPuppy.
    Post-AvX. We've had this talk before. You walked. Mind you, this ain't personal. I've been asking for those scans for 2+ years, lol. There hasn't been anything on that front because Emma's too busy throwing a passive-aggressive hissy fit over Cyclops not being miserable enough to her tastes. Apparently, being candidly suicidal just doesn't cut it.

Guess it's only a matter of time before she becomes friends with Eva, eh. And just like that we're back on topic.

Future!Dead!Magik identified Beast as the Big Bad. Everyone at the NXS knows that Beast went bonkers because Cyclops hurt his feelings. Makes sense. Sorta.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    The SWAT team was just arresting her. Stop trying to pretend that they were going to shoot her.
    "Arresting her". Mutants have heard that one before. That cop was just "arresting" Hijack with his bullet.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

I think I've seen Bachalo draw Xavier drinking coffee more than any other artist.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Telepaths need a strong dose of caffeine to make it through the day and god Bachalo knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Post-AvX. We've had this talk before. You walked. Mind you, this ain't personal. I've been asking for those scans for 2+ years, lol. There hasn't been anything on that front because Emma's too busy throwing a passive-aggressive hissy fit over Cyclops not being miserable enough to her tastes. Apparently, being candidly suicidal just doesn't cut it.

Guess it's only a matter of time before she becomes friends with Eva, eh. And just like that we're back on topic.
    Maybe it was just a good sex after all and nothing more.
    Only time will tell, Fluffy.
    We will have final resolution if and when Emma and Stormy find out about Namor's apparent death.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    "Arresting her". Mutants have heard that one before. That cop was just "arresting" Hijack with his bullet.
    yeah exactly. let's not get all apologetic over police brutality.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I think I've seen Bachalo draw Xavier drinking coffee more than any other artist.
    It's not like Xavier has any flashy powers XD

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Maybe it was just a good sex after all and nothing more.
    Only time will tell, Fluffy.
    We will have final resolution if and when Emma and Stormy find out about Namor's apparent death.
    If they ever get to ;-;
    RIP Namor ;-;

BANNED

He has a flashy head.

BANNED

yeah exactly. let's not get all apologetic over police brutality.
    We don't know if there was any police brutality. Cyclops and Magneto and Emma Frost (that list alone says a lot) attacked before the police could do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    We don't know if there was any police brutality. Cyclops and Magneto and Emma Frost (that list alone says a lot) attacked before the police could do anything.
    For all we know, they attacked because the police had started attacking them. They had Magik, so it only makes sense they attacked in response to the police.

cops are trained shoot-to-kill. tempus is lucky to still have a head on her shoulders.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    For all we know, they attacked because the police had started attacking them. They had Magik, so it only makes sense they attacked in response to the police.
    I don't think Magik was there. She was there when they attacked the police station where Christopher was being held. No, the police showed great restraint considering that Eva was holding an entire mall captive (which is an act of terrorism).

BANNED

I bet Cyclops, Emma, and Magik are in line for the new Fantastic Four movie.