Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    But if Xavier mindwipes himself, was the future changed at all, or is it Harry Potter "I saw myself shoot the deer thing but I thought it was ma dad so that's how I shot the deer thing in the first place"?
    It may be like that. Marvel time travel rules are such a headache. But likely it'll be Xavier does something to Malloy, mindwipes, and then bam back to present for the Will's other stuff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    What do you mean they go nowhere? Cyclops and Magik die, SHEILD react to the death, Eva meets the professor and the Professor learns about the future. That's kinda a lot for 8 panels IMO
    You're kidding, right? Eva and Xavier was eight panels of "I know." "You know." "I know you know I know."

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

When were they together? O.O I mean, I can imagine Eva thinking they were together, but........
    UXM #19-23, obviously. Eva was all stalkery and sweet until Cyclops obliquely brought up her familial history from the Annuals while she tried to seduce him, lol. Of course they weren't actually dating. Still, she wigged out as if they were. I mean, seriously, how many characters would get this melodramatic over being friendzoned? Iceman, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    It's Fluffy's fanfiction.
    Still waiting for those scans of Emma giving a crap about Namor and those Wakandan civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    You're kidding, right? Eva and Xavier was eight panels of "I know." "You know." "I know you know I know."
    Eh, it's pretty much a running gag at this point, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Agreed and seconded. It was pretty much that imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    UXM #19-23, obviously. Eva was all stalkery and sweet until Cyclops obliquely brought up her familial history from the Annuals while she tried to seduce him, lol. Of course they weren't actually dating. Still, she wigged out as if they were. I mean, seriously, how many characters would get this melodramatic over being friendzoned? Iceman, I guess?
    Ugh what is it with Cyke having close friends who desperately seek his undying love, then act out horribly when he denies it?
    Cyke too busy rekindling Tigers (canon), Iceman joins the Avengers against him
    Cyke tells Eva he needs to know what happened, but once she's ready to tell him, she goes back in time and shits on him to Xavier

Like, really!!!
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Still waiting for those scans of Emma giving a crap about Namor and those Wakandan civilians.
    You have them in Nu Avengers, FluffyPuppy.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    what a joke! tempus throws cyclop under the bus? thanks for nothing!
    Why wouldn't she? She just had to endure the loss of her husband and kid, why wouldn't she lash out at the person that put her in this ordeal?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Cyke tells Eva he needs to know what happened, but once she's ready to tell him, she goes back in time and shits on him to Xavier
    For the sake of fairness, she was (trying to be) all sweet and seductive and he basically went "Oh, hey, I know that you had a family and that you're totally grieving/on the rebound. I'm here if you want to have a 100% platonic talk about it."

Ouch.

BANNED

Cyclops is finally dead (the inevitable end to his constant attempts to find omnipotent sources of power) and everyone is upset about Eva being pissed off. Guess what? She was pissed issues ago. Remember that scene where she caught Cyclops crying and feeling sorry for himself (as usual).

You know, worst thing about the time travel solution at play here is that if it does work, it'll have made at least half of this arc completely pointless considering that the MM situation is what kept this arc stalled so much from the actual will reading. Hell for all we know, the will will have changed as a result.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know, worst thing about the time travel solution at play here is that if it does work, it'll have made at least half of this arc completely pointless considering that the MM situation is what kept this arc stalled so much from the actual will reading. Hell for all we know, the will will have changed as a result.
    Yes, the will will have changed. Cyclops will be clueless. What's new? It was obvious this would be the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Do you really think that's the point of her going back? Xavier is going to kill Matthew and then change his will so that there's no mention of the guy (and make sure not to leave Scott a penny).
    If someone goes back in time to alter the present, they create an alternative timeline. She can't change anything in earth-616 without a doom-lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Runarc View Post
    That actually bothered me, Tempus can't change the past in any way with her powers.

So what is she trying to accomplish?

And how are they going to deal with 616 Scott being vaporized without rewriting the time travel rules (again)?
    If someone goes back in time to alter the present, they create an alternative timeline. She can't change anything in earth-616 without a doom-lock.
    Read the Uncanny and All New X-Men Annuals. They can change the past now. They changed the rules after the Ultron War.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Cyclops is finally dead (the inevitable end to his constant attempts to find omnipotent sources of power) and everyone is upset about Eva being pissed off. Guess what? She was pissed issues ago. Remember that scene where she caught Cyclops crying and feeling sorry for himself (as usual).
    spoilers:
    Scott is alive at the Avengers books, and trying to get the Phoenix again...
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Habis; 01-22-2015 at 11:52 AM.

BANNED

Bendis threw that out with his theory of time being an organism. Go back and rereed what Iceman tells Wolverine he read Reed Richards saying abou time. Bendis has said over and over again in interviews that these are the real 05 and there is no alternate reality.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Marvel needs to have a set time-rule, with specialized people/powers if they want to change them.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616