Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    When was it said they where supposed to cast a young version of hally berry.
    since they're announced that appocalypse going to be in 80's verion of X-men ,first class with X-men character, you don't know any of this news?
    - All-New X-Factor - Iron Fist : The Living Weapon - Superior Iron Man - Uncanny Avengers - Captain Marvel & Ms Marvel -

• Quicksilver
    • Iron Fist
    • Iron Man
    • Captain Marvel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    I agree she looks nice, but I don't see Storm in her, maybe Monet but not Storm.
    Actually thought the other girl work for current Monet, Classic obviously not.

Famke is 6' and Sophie is 5'9" which is still pretty tall.

Superior Spider-fan Agent Scarlet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i don't think they would have cast someone like sophie turner if she wasn't going to have anything to do.
    Did you see DoFP? There were quite a few actors/actresses on the same level as Sophie T. who were put to the back burner for more time to focus on Singers pet 4.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I've enver seen Alexandra Shipp on anything, but Sophie Turner is a great choice and Tye Sheridan is probably the best actor in his age group in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    My favorite bit of news here: "X-Men: Apocalypse," which will also mark director Bryan Singer's swan song with Fox's mutant franchise."
    How is this a good thing? I'm fairly certain that the best movies in series all came from him. You can't tell me that you thought The Last Stand, Origins, and Wolverine were better the first, X2, and DoFP, now can you?
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 01-22-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

is this a reference to the aaliyah movie she was in? i did not view it. and i'm not sure why she doesn't look like storm.
    She doesn't look like comic book Storm, who's dark skinned and has an African accent.
    She's the more acceptable, light skinned Storm in continuity with Berry's Storm, including bad acting (if the Aaliyah movie is any indication), no accent, and bad hair.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

if you take a close look at the casting, it is clear they wanted younger versions of the existing actors.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCanada View Post
    Tye Sheridan is easily the best actor of the three who were supposedly being considered for Cyclops.
    Tye is easily the best actor out of the three of these. He should do a lot better than this movie.

if you take a close look at the casting, it is clear they wanted younger versions of the existing actors.
    How does a Sheridan transform into a Marsden?

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Through the power of friendship?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by IronSites View Post
    How is this a good thing? I'm fairly certain that the best movies in series all came from him. You can't tell me that you thought The Last Stand, Origins, and Wolverine were better the first, X2, and DoFP, now can you?
    No, but they can probably get better, though. Imo, Avengers and GotG did a much better job when it comes to team dynamics, whereas the X-movies tend to be more like Wolverine guest-starring the X-Men. Now obviously DoFP didn't do that, but it *did* go back to First Class's formula of being all about Xavier, Magneto, and Mystique, and those films still had Singer involved in some way. Singer can jam in mutants, but he'll still make sure that it's a disjointed movie and that the other mutants are nothing more than glorified cameos.

Also, I'm a bit weary of all the wirework fighting that each and every X-movie has done since the beginning. Again, other movies have just as much wirework, but the way it's done in X-Men movies takes me out of it, and it looks much too similar to each other. Unnatural and not fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    they are both shorties.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    No, but they can probably get better, though. Imo, Avengers and GotG did a much better job when it comes to team dynamics, whereas the X-movies tend to be more like Wolverine guest-starring the X-Men. Now obviously DoFP didn't do that, but it *did* go back to First Class's formula of being all about Xavier, Magneto, and Mystique, and those films still had Singer involved in some way. Singer can jam in mutants, but he'll still make sure that it's a disjointed movie and that the other mutants are nothing more than glorified cameos.

Also, I'm a bit weary of all the wirework fighting that each and every X-movie has done since the beginning. Again, other movies have just as much wirework, but the way it's done in X-Men movies takes me out of it, and it looks much too similar to each other. Unnatural and not fluid.
    It would be nice to get an x-men movie where they work as a team.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

i'm not 100% confident either but can you please explain what you mean? she looks like a lovely actress.
    I mean she's a Lifetime movie actress. Do we really expect her to be able to pull off Storm ?