Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Nick has an alibi. He was eating steak with Cap, Wolverine and Black Widow.

It better not be, though. Just because the random coincidence of Cap having the murderer be the lead investigator... it's just terrible storytelling. It's an OK theory if you didn't read the first book, but it's a terrible one if you did.
    What if it's a Nick Fury from an Age of Ultron. Then the finale could be Nick Fury killing Nick Fury. "We both gotta go and you know it!"

All-New Member

What about Hank Pym being the mysterious boss? That would explain Moon Knight's words. The crazy stories would have been about Pym being crazy while the dead part being that a Pym from another universe was recently killed.

I haven't heard anything about Pym being involved in the event yet which is kind of weird given how long he's been around. And since the Ant-Man movie is out next year it wouldn't surprise me if Marvel is soon thinking of propelling him back into being an important character in the comics (has he even been in anything since Avengers AI ended?). Pym would also have the clout to put these teams together since he's been around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Figaro View Post
    What about Hank Pym being the mysterious boss? That would explain Moon Knight's words. The crazy stories would have been about Pym being crazy while the dead part being that a Pym from another universe was recently killed.

I haven't heard anything about Pym being involved in the event yet which is kind of weird given how long he's been around. And since the Ant-Man movie is out next year it wouldn't surprise me if Marvel is soon thinking of propelling him back into being an important character in the comics (has he even been in anything since Avengers AI ended?). Pym would also have the clout to put these teams together since he's been around forever.
    Very interesting theory. Think you might be on to something. I can see it.

That also fits with his perceived intimate knowledge of the Avengers and how far they're willing to go, etc.
    Last edited by SXVA; 05-15-2014 at 11:42 PM.

All-New Member

With the color scheme presented in the outline, and the fact there's 2 of them, one male, one female, my first thought was the Omega clan, a group of updated Omega weapons set against Wolverine some time back. The question of why is something else entirely. Maybe a government agency doing things they don't want even the Watcher to see and hired the Omegas on for an op on the moon.