Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Do you mind telling me where that's been written? I've been following uncanny and I can't remember reading anything like that.
    I haven't seen it myself and I've been following Uncanny as well. Just saw others stating it from an Aaron interview.

Either way, I just see it as a way to ignore continuity.

beast is still my prime suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    I haven't seen it myself and I've been following Uncanny as well. Just saw others stating it from an Aaron interview.

Either way, I just see it as a way to ignore continuity.
    Wait you're quoting me. I said that. No, no that's not what the interview meant, they interview meant she'll be interrogating people psychically. Saying that she'll be working the synapses is just a figure of speech it's the same thing. Emma's probably getting a telepathy back soon I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Wait you're quoting me. I said that. No, no that's not what the interview meant, they interview meant she'll be interrogating people psychically. Saying that she'll be working the synapses is just a figure of speech it's the same thing. Emma's probably getting a telepathy back soon I'm guessing.
    Ah ok. My apologies then. So she'll get her powers back soon in an as of yet unrevealed manner that will happen in Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    beast is still my prime suspect.
    ANXM #25 makes a strong case for that.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    ANXM #25 makes a strong case for that.
    It does make a case but I just feel that it'd be too obvious for Beast or any member of the Illuminati to be the murderer personally speaking.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    It does make a case but I just feel that it'd be too obvious for Beast or any member of the Illuminati to be the murderer personally speaking.
    Its Nick Fury. It can only BE Nick Fury. Come on people!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hood View Post
    Its Nick Fury. It can only BE Nick Fury. Come on people!
    Lol well I guess we'll find out soon enough eh?

Wait, mysterious boss ?, wasnt nick fury their boss ?

Fantastic Member

Whomever the mystery boss is, it is someone male whom the likes of Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Emma Frost would just drop everything and do the investigating for him. So either they know him, or his reputation. There was mention of tracking the suspect I believe, and if we are looking in space, as well as other dimensions I am wondering if Richard Rider is alive (for the space part) or perhaps even Captain Britain is our mystery guy. I don't know much about the latter, but it seems he is involved in multiverse happenings.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangefan View Post
    Whomever the mystery boss is, it is someone male whom the likes of Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Emma Frost would just drop everything and do the investigating for him. So either they know him, or his reputation. There was mention of tracking the suspect I believe, and if we are looking in space, as well as other dimensions I am wondering if Richard Rider is alive (for the space part) or perhaps even Captain Britain is our mystery guy. I don't know much about the latter, but it seems he is involved in multiverse happenings.
    Interesting theories but I don't see either Rich or Braddock having enough pull to get that team together.

I think the mystery boss is just a distraction and it's really Fury after all.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    That's why Doom is on the top of my list of people who could have killed The Watcher (though yes, it's the most obvious option). Or at least a villain around his range.
    It's not going to be Doom. That's like making the Kingpin behind Guardian Devil, or Joker behind Hush. There's no point in having a mystery if the most obvious, most powerful suspect on the list is the guy who actually did it.

Interesting, well... i guess that confirms against what i thought initially and Black Panther is in fact with Emma/Ant-Man (and the others?) under "the Mysterious Boss". At least that is clear now, my head was spinning on that lol. [i thought for sure that was going to be Nick Fury's teams in his led investigation and Black Panther was going to have a more unusual secret team, something like the Suicide Squad]

So, going back to Moon Knight's comments in Issue #1, about "are all the crazy stories i hear about him true/thought he was dead" in reference to their new boss. I'm assuming then, that the characters have knowledge of who this figure in fact is, that only the readers do not? It's the only way i can see that being explained in that context.

I fear, however... that this isn't going to be the murder mystery i was expecting it to be... it's too soon to determine but i'm getting that vibe. I'm still holding out hope that it's going to be more of a traditional murder mystery and it will be an unlikely hero (or neutral character) at the end and will be somewhat surprising.
    Last edited by SXVA; 05-15-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Nick Fury with Age of Ultron knowledge did it. The reason is that Age of Ultron Ultron hacked the Watcher's windows into all possibilities to hack the Multiverse itself. The Watchers surveillance technology is too dangerous. How trendy as far as recent news goes ...
    Last edited by jphamlore; 05-15-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Nick Fury with Age of Ultron knowledge did it. The reason is that Age of Ultron Ultron hacked the Watcher's windows into all possibilities to hack the Multiverse itself. The Watchers surveillance technology is too dangerous. How trendy as far as recent news goes ...
    Nick has an alibi. He was eating steak with Cap, Wolverine and Black Widow.

It better not be, though. Just because the random coincidence of Cap having the murderer be the lead investigator... it's just terrible storytelling. It's an OK theory if you didn't read the first book, but it's a terrible one if you did.