Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So have they revealed who she is yet or are they still dragging that out so they hold onto readers?

I hope this title will still go on and be recognizable after secret wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    I'm going to laugh if She-Thor ends up being Thor's feminine side.
    hahaa love that

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    So have they revealed who she is yet or are they still dragging that out so they hold onto readers?
    My bet is Carol Denvers. She picked the hammer from the surface of the Moon. How many female "Odin-worthy" characters are able to even go there? There can't be many.

The Valkyrie is another option (she could be there with the rest of the Asgardians) but Valkyrie's dialogue would be Asgardian, and Thor's isn't.
    Last edited by Habis; 01-23-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Still a mystery even as of March's solicits. Hopefully it doesn't go on too long considering that it becomes a little bothersome to drag out a mystery of who the main character is in their own book.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    My bet is Carol Denvers. She picked the hammer from the surface of the Moon. How many female "Odin-worthy" characters are able to even go there? There can't be many.

The Valkyrie is another option (she could be there with the rest of the Asgardians) but Valkyrie's dialogue would be Asgardian, and Thor's isn't.
    Its a human Thor supporting character that has been in Thor: God of Thunder. So either Roz or Jane we are thinking right?

Mighty Member

Well it was in the Blue Area and Asgard was in space not far away. Really the list of people is the usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Superchick View Post
    Its a human Thor supporting character that has been in Thor: God of Thunder. So either Roz or Jane we are thinking right?
    And how could any of them have arrived to the Moon?

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Well it was in the Blue Area and Asgard was in space not far away. Really the list of people is the usual suspects.
    We know the new Thor isn't Asgardian because of her inner dialogue. And yes, the hammer was in the Blue Area, and Asgard wasn't far from there, but that person would still have to reach the Moon and/or Asgard.

So the options are:

1.-A non-Asgardian woman able to reach the Moon.
    2.-A non-Asgardian woman who was stranded at the Moon for some reason.
    3.-A non-Asgardian woman who was living at Asgard and reached the Blue Area from there.

If you add the fact that she has to be Odin-worthy, that narrows the list even more. Also...are we sure any woman who grabs the hammer is going to adquire Thor's features, or was she already a blonde before lifting Mjolnir?
    Last edited by Habis; 01-23-2015 at 03:53 PM.

I think before anyone starts throwing away candidates based on access to the moon, we should remember that look Freyja gave in issue one. I'd bet anything that she has a hand in this new Thor business, so it would explain how some woman (likely Roz) would be able to get to the moon.

BANNED

She's doing her own thing in another part of the universe with the Guardians.
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 01-25-2015 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Squabble

BANNED

We know the new Thor isn't Asgardian because of her inner dialogue. And yes, the hammer was in the Blue Area, and Asgard wasn't far from there, but that person would still have to reach the Moon and/or Asgard.

So the options are:

3.-A non-Asgardian woman who was living at Asgard and reached the Blue Area from there.

If you add the fact that she has to be Odin-worthy, that narrows the list even more. Also...are we sure any woman who grabs the hammer is going to adquire Thor's features, or was she already a blonde before lifting Mjolnir?
    No, she was not a blond before lifting the hammer.

So the options are:

It's either Roz or Jane. I am leaning towards Roz.

Both of them have access to the moon. As a SHIELD agent, Roz has her fancy flying car, which we have seen (in Secret Avengers) is capable of space flight. Jane is in Asgardia, she can use the Bifrost. (though, to be fair, if she had, you'd think at the very least Heimdall would have known about it)

And I doubt it could be Carol, since she has her own solo book, and it would really conflict if she was the main protagonist in Thor as well. And, as mentioned above, she doesn't need the hammer to be a superhero.
    Last edited by Raye; 01-23-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Is Man-Thor still inverted here? He seems way too eager to fight. I know he really wants the hammer back but he just seems overly aggressive.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

It's Roz. Was hoping for Jane with her Big C, but alas.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    It's Roz. Was hoping for Jane with her Big C, but alas.
    Well, at least Roz is badass. I don't think Jane Foster would be worthy from an Asgardian point of view.