Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

I mean, she's battling cancer. Odin needs to update his prerequisites.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    I mean, she's battling cancer. Odin needs to update his prerequisites.
    We both know he will never do that. He judged Jane unworthy of being Thor's wife because she was unable to face down a literal fear demon. That says a lot about his mindset and his values. If you want to be Odin-worthy, you have to literally kick a lot of ass (or cut a lot of heads, whatever).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Is Man-Thor still inverted here? He seems way too eager to fight. I know he really wants the hammer back but he just seems overly aggressive.
    Imagine if the thing you've looooonged for and had to prove yourself worthy of suddenly decided to kick you to the side for someone else? I imagine Thor's probably feels like he just caught his wife in bed with another man. Maybe it turns out that Mjolnir only wanted Thor to listen to her (yes, I'm calling it a her lol) and appreciate her more, and is only using someone else to make him jealous. Of course, I'm being a little facetious but I suppose it could be possible still. ;P

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Imagine if the thing you've looooonged for and had to prove yourself worthy of suddenly decided to kick you to the side for someone else? I imagine Thor's probably feels like he just caught his wife in bed with another man. Maybe it turns out that Mjolnir only wanted Thor to listen to her (yes, I'm calling it a her lol) and appreciate her more, and is only using someone else to make him jealous. Of course, I'm being a little facetious but I suppose it could be possible still. ;P
    Great, now all I can think of is Thor sleeping with his hammer

I have re-read Thor #2 and she didn't know how to go to Earth from the Moon until she figured how to use the hammer. Also, she already knew about the frost giants, so she was among the Asgardians or in Asgard. I guess I was wrong about Carol...

Quote Originally Posted by runguy View Post
    Great, now all I can think of is Thor sleeping with his hammer
    I guess you mean the female Thor...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I have re-read Thor #2 and she didn't know how to go to Earth from the Moon until she figured how to use the hammer. Also, she already knew about the frost giants, so she was among the Asgardians or in Asgard. I guess I was wrong about Carol...

I guess you mean the female Thor...
    Maybe Lockjaw teleported her there. Or maybe Carol isn't really human but half Asgardian and half Kree.

I'm so hyped for this. Jason Aaron writes the most epic fights, this is going to be some major rumble.

I do enjoy female Thor, but I'm worried that when they reveal her human identity, it is going to be too close to the Kamala Khan story. I've noticed female Thor geeking out when meeting heroes she knows by reputation the way Kamala does.

BANNED

Who wouldn't geek out though?

Quote Originally Posted by HankSantana View Post
    I'm so hyped for this. Jason Aaron writes the most epic fights, this is going to be some major rumble.

I do enjoy female Thor, but I'm worried that when they reveal her human identity, it is going to be too close to the Kamala Khan story. I've noticed female Thor geeking out when meeting heroes she knows by reputation the way Kamala does.
    Hey, we have produced million of thread posts bitching about how we hate how cynical, jaded, unheroic and assholic the Marve heroes have become over time. We should be thankul Marvel has created some new unspoiled heroes.

By the way, you know who would have made an hilarious Thor? Aracely AKA Hummingbird:

Aracely: Now I'm Thor, God of Thunder! Also Huitzilopochtli. God of War and Fire! I bring Fire to destroy the Dark. And I require blood! And a pony!
    Odinson: Whoa! What do we do now?
    Odin: Bring a pony.
    Odinson: Whah..?
    Odin: Bring a pony NOW! I don't want to know what will THAT do if she gets pissed. Aztec Norse Goddess of War, Thunder and Fire?...and they call ME overpowered! Whose idea was this?
    Odin: Oh, dear Me, she's looking at us!
    Aracely: SANTA!!!
    Last edited by Habis; 01-24-2015 at 01:09 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    We both know he will never do that. He judged Jane unworthy of being Thor's wife because she was unable to face down a literal fear demon. That says a lot about his mindset and his values. If you want to be Odin-worthy, you have to literally kick a lot of ass (or cut a lot of heads, whatever).
    Mjolnir is not the same that Odin, that hammer seems to have a life of his own

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Mjolnir is not the same that Odin, that hammer seems to have a life of his own
    It is still Asgardian.

I saw the gif and could not stop laughing ´...

Yea just tell us already.

Question, I may have missed it, but did we ever find out what fury said to thor in original sin to make him drop the hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    Question, I may have missed it, but did we ever find out what fury said to thor in original sin to make him drop the hammer?
    "You're adopted too."

"In mythological accounts Thor was a redhead. Dyeing your hair will not give you a soul."

"Zeus can channel more lightning than you."
    I've seen things you posters wouldn't believe. Ad-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched cancel posts glitter in the ether near the usenet gateway.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.