Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    No, she should embrace her role as Headmistress and be the next Professor X while letting Rachel be Field Team Leader.
    Nope. Storm has never shown any interest into either administration or teaching. She wants to be a team leader and heroine. It seems as if she wanted to be headmistress only to be the leader.

What they should do is to make Nightcrawler the new headmaster, maybe bring Banshee, if they can fix him, or even Kitty Pryde, or hell, even Emma Frost, to be teachers. And let Storm lead the field team. There is no reason the headmaster and the field team leader should belong to the same hierarchy, they should be equals and have authority over their own domain without the intrusion of the other.

BANNED

At this point, yes.

Just leave her off on a good note and kill her off.
    I mean what else are they going to do with her? ruin her character even further? Not promote her book even more?

Marvel will NEVER realize what they have with her so just lay her on down and leave her out of these new ridiculous stories.
    Scratch that, she's already playing background and barely in the stories so yeah.

They've ruined my goddess for long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Stormultt View Post
    Barely in the stories so yeah.
    She's in Spider-Man and the X-Men, Storm, X-Men v4, Amazing X-Men. She has also guest starred in Uncanny X-Men & AXIS. And is set to guest star in All New X-Men and Cyclops in the upcoming Black Vortex. Storms been everywhere. The one complaint you can't make is that she's barely been in any stories.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She's in Spider-Man and the X-Men, Storm, X-Men v4, Amazing X-Men. She has also guest starred in Uncanny X-Men & AXIS. And is set to guest star in All New X-Men and Cyclops in the upcoming Black Vortex. Storms been everywhere. The one complaint you can't make is that she's barely been in any stories.
    And written to shit in each and every one.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Quality over quantity. She's popular enough that she's put in everything but she's either badly written or background wallpaper. If much rather they take her out for a while. Maybe she decides to quit or they killer her for like 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Stormultt View Post
    And written to shit in each and every one.
    The writing in the storm series has been great as of late but the art has gone to crap.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

How was Storm elected to Headmistress?

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Nope. Storm has never shown any interest into either administration or teaching. She wants to be a team leader and heroine. It seems as if she wanted to be headmistress only to be the leader..
    "If I can't be Headmistress, no one can >" lolol
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

NO way. No way. No way.

She should be killed by lightning from the new female Thor.

Not killed off but rather let loose to do her own thing. Like say, devote more time and energy to her solo so that 1 writer can map out her chara. going forward.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    She should be killed by lightning from the new female Thor.
    I can see that as an analogy of how Marvel is treating the X-Men lately.

I find the existence of an American character who got Africans to worship her as a goddess to be very problematic. I agree she should be killed off.

Spectacular Member

Replaced by an female African Inhuman that can control the weather named Blizzard. Let em fight, and have Storm be blown apart internally. Hell, I'd draw it for Marvel.
    Last edited by Rajikaru; 01-23-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    I find the existence of an American character who got Africans to worship her as a goddess to be very problematic. I agree she should be killed off.
    They should retcon her as an African woman instead of an American woman (born in New York) with an African mother. What does Ororo's American father aport to the character? She gets her mystical potential from her African mother's side, she learnt her thief skills at Egypt, and got her goddess complex at Kenya.
    Last edited by Habis; 01-23-2015 at 03:55 PM.

BANNED

I don't want Ororo to die. She is my life. It's like killing me too.