Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,715 of 1715

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I far as I’m aware she was just mentioned.
    Nice nod. I hope they explore Gotham a little more. So far Hawk and Dove, Donna and Dick are the most interesting characters to me.

But at least Babs exists in some capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    Nice nod. I hope they explore Gotham a little more. So far Hawk and Dove, Donna and Dick are the most interesting characters to me.

But at least Babs exists in some capacity.

Yeh I was super excited that FINALLY Babs was mentioned. It had been bugging me heaps that her name had not been dropped especially coz Babs is a huge part of Dicks life.
    Let's hope now she has been mentioned maybe we will finally get to see her maybe in season 2?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Yvonne Craig was so beautiful. I always thought she was the perfect Batgirl.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    Yeh I was super excited that FINALLY Babs was mentioned. It had been bugging me heaps that her name had not been dropped especially coz Babs is a huge part of Dicks life.
    Let's hope now she has been mentioned maybe we will finally get to see her maybe in season 2?

I hope not.
    I'd rather there is more concentration on Dick's relationship with Kory.
    Kory was a huge part of Dick's life too.
    She and Dick were each other's love interest from 1980 to 1994.
    She factored into Dick's transition from Robin to Nightwing.
    She helped Dick take off his Robin tunic when he gave up being Robin.
    Her framed picture was one of the three framed pictures (First was Dick's parents, the second was Batman and Robin, and the third/final one was Kory) that Dick made references to just before becoming Nightwing for the first time
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Yvonne Craig was so beautiful. I always thought she was the perfect Batgirl.
    brunette Barbara Gordon disguised herself as redhaired Batgirl
    great disguise
    I think that they should have done that in the comics
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.