Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Barbara Gordon: Batgirl, Oracle Appreciation 2018

Well everyone time to start fresh and time to once again, appreciate our favorite red-headed Bat! So let's get going talking about Barbara Gordon and her career as Batgirl!

3717804-4852742605-27465.jpg

Batgirl_Barbara_Gordon_0028.jpg

Batgirl_Vol_4_10_Solicit.jpg

All-New Member Yellow Lantern 15's Avatar

Since the old thread is gone, let us restart. The last annual was very good and after the Vampire arc and filler issue with #30, their will be a new arc featuring.Secret Six Ragdoll. And don't miss another confrontation with Knightfall as Batgirl battles with her archenemies Knigtfall and the Disgraced!!! Hopefully we can get some of the images and videos back from the old thread and pit them back on here.

Yes! I agree, hopefully we can save some of the images and videos from the old thread. But anyways, looking on. Yes the annual was a good follow up to the Vampire story arc. I really enjoyed having all of the Birds of Prey featured in the Annual. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ragdoll in issue #31. Did you have a chance to read Batman Eternal #4?

All-New Member Yellow Lantern 15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    Yes! I agree, hopefully we can save some of the images and videos from the old thread. But anyways, looking on. Yes the annual was a good follow up to the Vampire story arc. I really enjoyed having all of the Birds of Prey featured in the Annual. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ragdoll in issue #31. Did you have a chance to read Batman Eternal #4?
    No, But i am going next week to my comic book store to get it. From what I have heard, it was an inversion of The Batman and Batgirl story. But much better told.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Lantern 15 View Post
    No, But i am going next week to my comic book store to get it. From what I have heard, it was an inversion of The Batman and Batgirl story. But much better told.
    It's enjoyable! I really liked it, I just hope we see more of Batgirl in Batman Eternal. Can't get enough of her lol

batGRRRl4ever

Well, this thread seems the most appropriate location for my new 1st post! As to Annual #2, even though Batgirl wasn't the central focus, by far I am finding that this story for me at least is the absolute best of the New 52 Batgirl series to date. As a diagnosed sufferer of R-SAD (Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder) myself, I found the original way that Pamela is now a sufferer of SAD to be excellent story telling by Gail Simone. Even though I read just digitally now, I loved this story so much I think I will pick up an actual print copy.

And if this Annual is any indication of the quality coming from Ms. Simone's comment that she has gotten a bit more creative control on the title now, I can't wait to see what we will be appreciating about Babs in the next five issues!

BANNED

Default Unpopular opinion about Oracle

Hi, batfans

First, i love, love Babs. She is like, my fav female comic book character ever. I really liked her oracle role at its time. In new 52 early days , i missed oracle, and i tought have her again with the cowl was a devolution. But with the new creative team , i changed my mind, totally. I dont miss oracle at all anymore.I rather not see oracle ever in the main earth. In fact, i actually got tired of those comments that babs apparently needs a wheelchair for being a interesting character. Hum..how about no

Quote Originally Posted by Kanon the Sea Dragon View Post
    Hi, batfans

First, i love, love Babs. She is like, my fav female comic book character ever. I really liked her oracle role at its time. In new 52 early days , i missed oracle, and i tought have her again with the cowl was a devolution. But with the new creative team , i changed my mind, totally. I dont miss oracle at all anymore.I rather not see oracle ever in the main earth. In fact, i actually got tired of those comments that babs apparently needs a wheelchair for being a interesting character. Hum..how about no
    I miss Oracle, but im in no hurry to see Babs go back to being Oracle. Things with her as Batgirl are good right now.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-16-2015 at 10:44 AM.