Page 90 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1715

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    I'm hoping with Babs getting exposure that people at the HR will learn how to spell Barbara correctly...
    They're maybe too fixated with the way Streisand spells her first name?

Extraordinary Member

With great yearone batgirl can come follow great year one Dick grayson

I am so excited that the Batgirl movie is happening again. I really hope this movie is a serious take on how Barbara is smart, strong and mature.
    I hope she has a great costume like she wore in Gail Simones new 52 Batgirl series or like Arkham Knight or even something similar to Ben Affleks costume but with longer ears!
    I can't wait for this movie!

This is from a turned down comic pitch, Batman 89 which would be a continuation for Burton's films. Looks sick and I wish DC gave it a go.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/b...-we-almost-got

The Batgirl design looks is very cool and very different. Would fit right in with Burton's vision. It would have been cool to see it in action.

Seriously I wish Joe Quinones would do some Batgirl covers or something. I liked that one he did a while ago.

Extraordinary Member

This is from a turned down comic pitch, Batman 89 which would be a continuation for Burton's films. Looks sick and I wish DC gave it a go.

The Batgirl design looks is very cool and very different. Would fit right in with Burton's vision. It would have been cool to see it in action.

Seriously I wish Joe Quinones would do some Batgirl covers or something. I liked that one he did a while ago.
    this is like a updated better version of cass's orphan

Spectacular Member

After Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands, I’m guessing Quinones would have modeled his Batgirl on Winona Ryder.
    Would have been quite a stretch to imagine her as the daughter of Pat Hingle’s Comissioner Gordon!

I wouldn't want it as a main Batgirl costume, but for something meant for the Burton films and an Elseworlds title I think it works quite well .

Looks like somebody trying to be "Spider-Bat" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Looks like somebody trying to be "Spider-Bat" to me.
    Yeh I agree looks too much like Spider webs on her. I want Batgirl not SpiderBat

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Does the new Nightwing cover spoil a new Batgirl suit for us?

"We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post

I hope so...but I think the artist just did his own take. I noticed a lot of artists have scrapped the Doc Marten boots for a more combat boot look. I think it's personal choice.

Spectacular Member

I hope so...but I think the artist just did his own take. I noticed a lot of artists have scrapped the Doc Marten boots for a more combat boot look. I think it's personal choice.
    Yeah, it appears to be a more sleekly drawn, perhaps more traditionally ‘superhero-y’ take on the Burnside look (maybe the Burnside costume has become too established in merchandising to be abandoned at this point?).

Spectacular Member

Very excited to see a backup story by Paul Dini in the Batgirl solicit. His few times writing Barbara have been favorites (Batgirl Adventures#1, ‘Over the Edge’ from the animated series).
    And Emanuela Lupacchino’s art is just gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post

That's what I thought when I first saw it. It actually looks great BUT than sadly I saw the Batgirl issue 25 cover and she has her normal Burnside costume on.
    What a let down, I was so excited there for a bit!

So just confirmed on twitter, but Larson is finishing her run on Batgirl.

Wonder who will be next up. Looking the solicits and it seems it's changing month to month. It will be interesting what track they'll decide to pursue.