Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Is the issue with Ragdoll a good place to start reading the series? I grabbed the first few issues when it was launched as part of the New 52 but fell super behind. I have been meaning to jump back on board but don't know what's the best place to do that. Any suggestions?

Probably the next one would be better. The Ragdoll issue seemed like a filler issue. U can if u want though.

I would say so, it seems to be a standalone story. The next issue seems to be a better place to start but I would pick it up anyways because it was really good!

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Default Jorge Molina cover artwork for Birds of Prey #34

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I just noticed this...

Ha, i see it.

Mind = Blown...

ThrillKiller Babs didn't have a kid, did she?

BANNED

I'm not reading Batman eternal but I want to follow Barbara's story so if anyone who is reading it regular wants to drop the issues she is in here in this thread I would appreciate it. I know she was in Eternal 4 so far and I'm not sure when her story with Jason and Batwoman is suppose to start.

Why was Batgrrrrl banned. He made this thread lively.

Well, it looks like she'll be in next week's issue. I don't know why he was banned, too bad :/

Quote Originally Posted by batalia View Post
    I'm not reading Batman eternal but I want to follow Barbara's story so if anyone who is reading it regular wants to drop the issues she is in here in this thread I would appreciate it. I know she was in Eternal 4 so far and I'm not sure when her story with Jason and Batwoman is suppose to start.
    Eternal 4 is the only issue so far. This was easily Barbara's best appearance in the New 52 so I'd definitely check it out. And as Aliltron mentioned it appears her story picks up again in 11-13, beginning next week (Eternal is structured in 3 issue arcs from here onward, with Barbara's arc revolving around her fathers trial, in the immediate future at least - no sign of Kate of Jason yet.)

Why was Batgrrrrl banned. He made this thread lively.
    If you didn't know already we have a policy of not discussing banned posters here. Suffice to say there were reasons for that one which go back a long way, and that is all - no further comments on the subject please.

BANNED

BE 11-13 it is than. Thanks.

Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    I think I'm love … She is the Knight.

cgrpow

Love the way Gail Simone writes Batgirl. Especially since the start of the new 52, where she's feeling unsure and a bit vulnerable. However, as someone who grew up with Oracle, I miss her wearing glasses. I know it's the tiniest thing, but seeing Barbara Gordon without the nerdy specs, it's just not the same.

I know this is the Babs/Batgirl appreciation thread, but I liked the unity of this piece: