Page 82 of 115 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1715
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    There has been a development:

Attachment 62485

Michele Wells is, to my understanding, VP of Warner Bros. So this could have legs.
    and roxana gay ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    and roxana gay ?
    Author. Recently wrote World of Wakanda and has written some novels and other books.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

What does Gay have anything to do here?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    What does Gay have anything to do here?
    She's a writer, offering to write a script...
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

BANNED

Oh ok then.

Attachment 62485

Michele Wells is, to my understanding, VP of Warner Bros. So this could have legs.
    Huh.

Well, I recall that Roxane Gay is a notable writer but her last foray into the Big Two (World of Wakanda) didn't leave me hoping for more.

Give Angela Robinson the job. She's already written and directed the best Wonder Woman film.

BANNED

A) I dont think this film is happening, Whedon's excuse is hilarious. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a smoke screen for his coming on board for JL.
    B) If it does happen it'll likely be after Batman as it should be.

A few days ago the report about Batgirl being a priority along with Flashpoint makes me think it is definitely happening. Nightwing isn't happening anytime soon.

These stories broke within days of each other so I just think Batgirl is happening but with a different vision. Geoff has talked about them being keen on the property ages ago. So I think they were waiting for Whedon to bring something to the table, but now I think they're gonna power through with something.

Doing Nightwing or another Robin would mean they'd have to establish a heck of a lot and they're currently in Batman limbo cause of Affleck. Barbara would be easier to adapt. Plus they've already introduced Commissioner so half that work is done. People give a heck of a lot of damn about Gordon so you've got an emotional investment in Babs cause of their relationship. Plus you can keep her story isolated without the establishing of the robin baggage because it's not a necessity, you could just hint at it and fill the void later.

I know I'm posting this a lot, but it does feature a ton of characters...
    Anyway, Dustin Ngyuen's cover for the upcoming collected edition of Li'l Gotham:

dbac4cde-22c6-4873-8700-0aac7e3085f1.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I know I'm posting this a lot, but it does feature a ton of characters...
    Anyway, Dustin Ngyuen's cover for the upcoming collected edition of Li'l Gotham:

dbac4cde-22c6-4873-8700-0aac7e3085f1.jpg
    I love it. It's like a snapshot of 2011 continuity, and is wonderful.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Attachment 62485

The film division of DC has had its issues, but if this happens I’ll be convinced they’re suicidal.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    The film division of DC has had its issues, but if this happens I’ll be convinced they’re suicidal.
    Uh, why?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    why would anyone be against a batgirl film

Uh, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    why would anyone be against a batgirl film
    I’m talking about the writer. Horrible.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!