Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1715

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I’m talking about the writer. Horrible.
    Not really, no.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Not really, no.
    World of Wakanda was a terribly written trainwreck that was cancelled at six issues. And that’s literally the only thing she’s done in superhero comics.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

World of Wakanda was a terribly written trainwreck that was cancelled at six issues. And that’s literally the only thing she’s done in superhero comics.
    I'm not going to say it was the best thing ever, but it wasn't that bad, geez.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I'm not going to say it was the best thing ever, but it wasn't that bad, geez.
    Both that and Black Panther and the Crew were garbage (the latter being weirdly racist) that were only greenlit because Ta-Nehisi Coates wanted jobs for his friends.

Both that and Black Panther and the Crew were garbage (the latter being weirdly racist) that were only greenlit because Ta-Nehisi Coates wanted jobs for his friends.
    Again, they weren't that bad. And that's... uh, some theory.

Again, they weren't that bad.
    Agree to disagree.

Well, maybe Ms. Gay can write a better film script then she can a comic book, or maybe she'd be a better fit for Batgirl then she was on a short-lived Black Panther satellite book.
    I know I'm posting this a lot, but it does feature a ton of characters...
    Anyway, Dustin Ngyuen's cover for the upcoming collected edition of Li'l Gotham:

Attachment 62501
    That's awesome. Lot of love for Lil' Gotham and looking forward to the upcoming return for the DC Zoom book .

Gail's on board, if asked:

Screenshot_20180223-183000.jpg

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

So, I'm excited about Babs in the upcoming issue of Tec. I think Tynion could write a really solid Babs, since he tends to have more respect for her history than just the Burnside era.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    So, I'm excited about Babs in the upcoming issue of Tec. I think Tynion could write a really solid Babs, since he tends to have more respect for her history than just the Burnside era.
    https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...41265151500290

This is either going to be the most exciting thing to happen in 'Tec in many months or the biggest let down.

I know he has said he's wanted to do a "cop mentality vs soldier mentality" compare-and-contrast sort of story with both Babs and Kate, and this seems like the perfect time to do that.

We saw Tynion's Babs, it sucked. Characters like Babs and Dick need to be kept the hell away from Tynion. They're just fodder to him.

Gail's on board, if asked:

Screenshot_20180223-183000.jpg
    It would be kind of interesting what approach she would take since it was said Whedon would be adapting the New 52 run.
    I definitely think Tynion would write a Barbara that is more mature and fully-fledged in her identity and role in the family then we've been getting for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    We saw Tynion's Babs, it sucked. Characters like Babs and Dick need to be kept the hell away from Tynion. They're just fodder to him.
    I know you're thinking of the Eternals, but is there anything from that with Babs that Tynion had any direct involvement in?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know you're thinking of the Eternals, but is there anything from that with Babs that Tynion had any direct involvement in?
    He's said she's the only Batfamily member he's not written extensively, so probably not. Maybe. I dunno.

Well, I'm already not looking forward to all the Robins being together (because that hardly ever ends well) but maybe Batgirl will be a bright spot there .