Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Captain Midnight, #11

Captain Midnight has no time to mourn the death of an ally while an old friend is trying to kill him! Fueled by righteous fury, Midnight faces an impossible choice: Should he kill one friend to avenge another? Midnight pulls no punches to achieve a better tomorrow . . . but can he pull the trigger?

Full article here.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Looks good! Way to go midnight! I can't wait to see more of that fight!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

I CANNOT FRIGGING WAIT! I wish this book came out bi-weekly. Captain Midnight is the man and I really want to see him step off in Helios ass. It really was sad to see Rick go, but I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-15-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

I can't wait to see Helios vs Captain Midnight! I absolutely love Helios and I'm hoping that he doesn't die by Midnight's hand, I'm hoping for a knockdown-dragout fight with a clear cut winner but I'm also hoping that Helios survives and returns sometime down the road. Man, the wait for this book is killing me and that preview was pretty damn sweet.

Bring. It. On!

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    I can't wait to see Helios vs Captain Midnight! I absolutely love Helios and I'm hoping that he doesn't die by Midnight's hand, I'm hoping for a knockdown-dragout fight with a clear cut winner but I'm also hoping that Helios survives and returns sometime down the road. Man, the wait for this book is killing me and that preview was pretty damn sweet.

Bring. It. On!
    Right there with ya! I don't want Helios to die as he would be an amazing character to have come back, but I want Cap to kick his ass.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-17-2014 at 06:02 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark