Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forge had a good run after the AOA in X-Factor. Havok was gone and Forge was the leader. His group consisted of Shard, Mystique, Sabretooth, Polaris, and Wildchild. That was a tough group to lead and navigate especially when The Adversary returned. Though those issues are not collected, they are great if you're looking for Forge stories!!

another good forge story is from uncanny x-men #262-263. in these, forge and banshee must rescue a disfigured jean grey from a pack of disgruntled morlocks.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    Forge had a good run after the AOA in X-Factor. Havok was gone and Forge was the leader. His group consisted of Shard, Mystique, Sabretooth, Polaris, and Wildchild. That was a tough group to lead and navigate especially when The Adversary returned. Though those issues are not collected, they are great if you're looking for Forge stories!!
    Just what I was going to say. That version of X-Factor was sort of the Marvel version of the DC Suicide Squad. I think Forge joined the team about issue 106 or so and was there till around issue 138 or somewhere close to that I think.