Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default AiC; UXM#31 Xavier at NXS! (Cyke vs Xavier)

More woe is me cyclops.

I get it cyclops feels sorry but again, after his previous comments to magneto and his typical "it wasn't me I didn't do it" everything comes off flat to me.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

So she brought Xavier into the future and Matthew Malloy is in the JGS?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

So how long before Bobby quips about Scott getting a chance to kill Xavier all over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So how long before Bobby quips about Scott getting a chance to kill Xavier all over again?
    As sson as possible if Cyclops gets to shoot his head off again and Bobby gives him a verbal and homoerotic threat back.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

So now the 05's Xavier is the present as well, can't see that being good for them once they get back from the Ultimate Universe.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So now the 05's Xavier is the present as well, can't see that being good for them once they get back from the Ultimate Universe.
    For all we know, they are in the Ultimate so Bendis can say "Oh, he had no idea his 05 students were missing!!!"

BANNED

Big question is why hasn't scott bothered to get the rest of his NXS staff yet?

Sigh.... Here is to hoping Eva and Chuck get blasted and don't get up from it.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

I knew this would happen... i'm sorry, but i hate this girl. why she brings xavier again?

Now past Xavier is in the future. This can't bode well. Why not just bring every character from the past. As it seems screwing around with the timeline has no consequneces it seems. Not a fan of the art. Bacahlo seems to use the staring eye face too often in comics imo. In the second panel it looks like every character had a tray of ice cubes thrown down their backs.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Dazzler is at the JGS, so I assume Magik and Emma might be there as well.

Well! This certainly adds a wrinkle to the O5 being in the present!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Now past Xavier is in the future. This can't bode well. Why not just bring every character from the past. As it seems screwing around with the timeline has no consequneces it seems. Not a fan of the art. Bacahlo seems to use the staring eye face too often in comics imo. In the second panel it looks like every character had a tray of ice cubes thrown down their backs.
    Not impressed with Bendis at all. Let's kill off the present Xavier. Then bring him back with a cheap time travelling gimmick.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    lmao. Why don't you wait for this issue to come out before making massive assumptions from a single page.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Dazzler is at the JGS, so I assume Magik and Emma might be there as well.
    SO why hasn't he bothered to get them? Emma, (who shouldn't be there) Dazzler, Kitty (who shouldn't be there) were still at the JGS, Magik had left and Scott did.