Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

I think Captain India has been implied just like every other nation

This page lists 114 Marvel characters who are Indians. Note that it includes characters of all continuities, and major and one-scene characters alike.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wikoogle View Post

I did like the Indian character in Eternals, though he was absent the entire end of the film and the bollywood song he was introduced with was aweful in comparison to even average bollywood songs…

Kingo was absent during the last battle but was shown after the battle at the end.
    Last edited by mace11; 12-13-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Where’s Pinpoint?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    This page lists 114 Marvel characters who are Indians. Note that it includes characters of all continuities, and major and one-scene characters alike.
    Have any of them ever headlined a comic series?

Which of them do you think is most likely to eventually get an MCU film?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Have any of them ever headlined a comic series?
    Only Pavitr Prabhakar, and he's ostensibly from an AU.
    Which of them do you think is most likely to eventually get an MCU film?
    There are rumors based on the glimpses of Hindi language signs shown in the Across the Spider-Verse trailer that he could be one of the new Spiders debuting, although again it's not set in the MCU Earth.

https://screenrant.com/into-spiderve...itr-prabhakar/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Cool. I am not familiar with the character.

Do you think they are the best option to headline a series and maybe an MCU film?

I did like the Indian character in Eternals, though he was absent the entire end of the film and the bollywood song he was introduced with was aweful in comparison to even average bollywood songs…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oGneAab3e88

I mean compare that video to the one that he got and it shows how little effort went into his song.
    Omega Sentinel would definitely be a great character for an MCU adaptation, although they have to introduce the concept of Sentinels as mere machines first, and then some time later the concept of Omega Sentinels. Karima would be a perfect character to turn from friend to foe, and tragic also, since it’s not her fault but the natural process of her transformation to a full Sentinel.

The storyline she JUST got in Inferno is awesome (I highly recommend it). Days of Future Past but make it reverse: the machines defeated by the mutants. That would make an amazing movie too.

DA726F28-82F0-4269-964E-01A5A1A5E066.jpg
    Last edited by Starchilde; 12-14-2021 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Omega Sentinel would definitely be a great character for an MCU adaptation, although they have to introduce the concept of Sentinels as mere machines first, and then some time later the concept of Omega Sentinels. Karima would be a perfect character to turn from friend to foe, and tragic also, since it’s not her fault but the natural process of her transformation to a full Sentinel.

The storyline she JUST got in Inferno is awesome (I highly recommend it). Days of Future Past but make it reverse: the machines defeated by the mutants. That would make an amazing movie too.

DA726F28-82F0-4269-964E-01A5A1A5E066.jpg
    I still remember the ORIGINAL story with Karima. Yeah, her ability to think for herself was... not part of the Omega Sentinel design. Magneto and Xavier had to work together to subvert the programming and prevent it from taking her over. But a key aspect of the Sentinels of that era was that they were all cyborgs that started out as Humans. Who were all equipped with implants that controlled their actions. Which is the thing.... Bastion was turning Humans into being more like Terminators than Robocop. One has to wonder if this technology could be... tweaked to make people more like Robocop than Terminator.

Spiderman India is probably gonna pop up in Spiderverse Part 2.

I rather Ram V work on a Pinpoint miniseries than Venom or Carnage but beggars can't be choosers.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-15-2021 at 04:26 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Spiderman India is probably gonna pop up in Spiderverse Part 2.

I rather Ram V work on a Pinpoint miniseries than Venom or Carnage but beggars can't be choosers.
    Im hoping youre right abour Spiderman India.

But as far as Venom goes, I would love to see the MCU flash get the venom serum and be a hero like in the comics arc.

Extraordinary Member

Im hoping youre right abour Spiderman India.

But as far as Venom goes, I would love to see the MCU flash get the venom serum and be a hero like in the comics arc.
    The actor who plays mcu flash by the way is not indian(south asian).
    He is latino.

Tony Revolori
    Anthony Revolori (né Quiñonez; born April 28, 1996) is an American actor. He played Zero Moustafa in The Grand Budapest Hotel, for which he was nominated for numerous acting awards, and Flash Thompson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Early life
    Revolori was born and raised in Anaheim, California. His parents, Sonia and Mario Quiñonez, are from Jutiapa, Guatemala. His father was an actor during his earlier years in Guatemala. Revolori's brother, Mario Revolori, is also an actor.Born Anthony Quiñonez, he adopted "Revolori", the surname of his paternal grandmother.

there should be a team by now. someone to address the disparate parts of the country, including the different religious factions (Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, etc.)

Remember that we saw those kids in Immortal Hulk?

That probably means that Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Snake, Sanjay, Manjula and the octuplets are also out there, or at least some guys similar to them.

...then again, if I were Snake and lived in the Marvel universe, I would better stay at home

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

August solicits.

EDGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE #3 (OF 5)
    DAN SLOTT AND MORE! (W) • MARK BAGLEY AND MORE! (A)
    Cover by JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS • Variant Cover by KRIS ANKA
    Design Variant Cover by KRIS ANKA
    IN THIS ISSUE! SPIDER-MAN: INDIA! AND NIGHT-SPIDER!
    Wait, WHO IS NIGHT-SPIDER?!
    48 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    there should be a team by now. someone to address the disparate parts of the country, including the different religious factions (Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, etc.)
    X-treme X-Men had a few new characters from India in it.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Neal_Shaara_(Earth-616) is from Calcutta.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Karim...ar_(Earth-616) is also from India and at one point was helping Neal Shaara investigate his brother's kidnapping(by Bastion).