Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

FINALLY!!!

That was one of my complaints about "Darkest Hours". Ghost Peter was around when Flash turned back into Venom yet he had NO REACTION to the news. I know there was other stuff going on, but Gage/Slott could've had ONE EXTRA THOUGHT BALLOON of Peter saying "Wait, Flash is Venom!??! I'm going to have to deal with this later".

Has anyone noticed Ramos now draws Spidey with bigger eyes (at least bigger white bits in the eyes), much like the eyes in the Amazing Spider-Man 2 costume? Peter's haircut resembles Andrew Garfield's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jgprime View Post
    Has anyone noticed Ramos now draws Spidey with bigger eyes (at least bigger white bits in the eyes), much like the eyes in the Amazing Spider-Man 2 costume? Peter's haircut resembles Andrew Garfield's as well.
    That's been a thing since the first issue. And I believe people are noticing it. Kudos.

This looks really good. Loved the pants & cookies

*I guess the continuation of Anna Maria revealing that she knows Peter is Spider-Man is going to happen towards the beginning of this issue and that this preview hasn't shown us what happens there yet. And again, I'm very apprehensive on where that particular subplot could be heading.
    I doubt they will remain dating for long but i'm acutally interested in what could happen.

*So not only does Silk, despite being bitten by the very same radioactive spider that gave Peter his powers have a different set of spider-powers (the organic webbing from her finger-tips really reminds me of the Ultimate Comics version of Jessica Drew) but she's yet another person who knows Peter is Spider-Man. And the fact she's studying videotapes of his fights also screams "future super-villain" to me, as well.
    Not true it could be she's a fan and this helps take her mind off whatever is happening to her, I'll wait until the orginal sin tie ins before passing judgement myself.

*Spidey angrily hitting Cap for knowing the Venom symbiote has attached itself to Flash is so perfectly in character. After all, Spidey knows better than anybody just how dangerous the Venom symbiote really is and for it to have attached itself to one of his best friends would really upset him to no end. Granted, Flash needs the symbiote to survive, but even so, Spidey should have every reason to be angry with Cap for not telling him about this, especially since Cap knew Flash was the new Venom ever since Spider-Island. Also, based on how Cap got a severe reduction in deductive reasoning and common sense over the course of Superior Spider-Man, he deserved that punch in the face.
    I'm pi$$ed for other reasons see below.

Nice of Iron Man to finally show up for one of these brain wave examinations.
    Very True.

I can't wait to see more of Silk, maybe something good happens with her.
    Quick question to everyone, who all knows that Peter is Spider-Man? Seriously, it's called a secret identity for a reason am I right?
    Yeah but the list from what I remember is something like the avengers, new avengers fantastic four carlie, mj, silk, anna marie and i think norman now knows it after goblin nation.
    Cap knew in avenging spiderman and Pete was out of costume as well.
    Does Spidey 2099 know whos behind the mask?
    Truth is the best policy