Page 345 of 690 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 10349

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

How does Krypto get a game over Superman? What is this timeline?
    Krypto has a video game before Superman and a cartoon before WW. Someone at WB loves that dog lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Haha I was thinking the same thing.

It looks like a very simplified game but still, Krypto has a video game and Superman doesn’t.

The Suicide Squad game looks amazing but it still slightly pisses me off. An open world game set in Metropolis, with Brainiac as the main threat and Superman is…a villain in the game. It was the perfect recipe to finally have an Arkham-style Superman game with Brainiac drones and enhanced villain to give Kal a real challenge. Ugh.
    Their idiotic retcon of Deadshot when they could’ve used Bloodsport who is
    A. Already black and was slated to be in TSS
    B. An actual Superman villain whose whole thing is almost killing Supes
    Really annoys the hell out of me. It’s not that I give a damn about changing Deadshot’s race, it’s freaking Deadshot, but DAMN I want Superman’s Rogues to get some love. Also I’m pretty sure their SS game is them basically taking their scrapped Superman game that WB passed on and using that as a base. So insult piled on injury lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Krypto has a video game before Superman and a cartoon before WW. Someone at WB loves that dog lmao.

Really annoys the hell out of me. It’s not that I give a damn about changing Deadshot’s race, it’s freaking Deadshot, but DAMN I want Superman’s Rogues to get some love. Also I’m pretty sure their SS game is them basically taking their scrapped Superman game that WB passed on and using that as a base. So insult piled on injury lol.
    It's been confirmed that this isn't the original Deadshot. This African-American man killed the original Deadshot and stole his equipment. I mean it doesn't make sense for Deadshot to be taken out like this. I just hope they realize their mistake ( the company) and just set this in its own continuity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    It's been confirmed that this isn't the original Deadshot. This African-American man killed the original Deadshot and stole his equipment. I mean it doesn't make sense for Deadshot to be taken out like this. I just hope they realize their mistake ( the company) and just set this in its own continuity.
    I read that this Deadshot is the real one while the one who showed up in the Arkham games was an imposter.

Extraordinary Member

this trailer debuted last year when no one knew bloddsport, so no. Deadshot was played by an african american in the live film, and there was mini series on a second deadshot who looked like him. Its not a big deal

Well, at least a really good Superman game, because we have that horrible N64 game, the S:TAS tie-in game, and the Returns tie-in game.
    I guess at least that way you have a member of the Squad who matches to each Justice Leaguer:

Bloodsport - Superman

Harley - Wonder Woman (sorry)

Captain Boomerang - Flash

King Shark - Green Lantern (if only because Green Lantern has a Shark villain, even if they're completely different characters)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I read that this Deadshot is the real one while the one who showed up in the Arkham games was an imposter.
    This sounds really convoluted to justify why Deadshot is black in this game.

I mean, I'm happy to hear Bumper Robinson in it, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Harley - Wonder Woman (sorry)
    Oh no, you didn't!

Vordan, Batman’s car is getting a cartoon before Wonder Woman…

His car.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 10-18-2021 at 11:10 AM.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Vordan, Batman’s car is getting a cartoon before Wonder Woman…

His car.
    Maybe the Invisible Jet will make a guest appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe the Invisible Jet will make a guest appearance.
    It’s actually in the trailer, you just can’t see it.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    It’s actually in the trailer, you just can’t see it.
    Fair enough .

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    this trailer debuted last year when no one knew bloddsport, so no. Deadshot was played by an african american in the live film, and there was mini series on a second deadshot who looked like him. Its not a big deal
    To clarify I don’t care about the race change, it’s moreso that I wish a game set in Metropolis about killing Superman had the option to let me play as a Superman villain. If Metallo was on the team in place of King Shark or whatever that would be fine also. Just wish DC didn’t have everything revolve around the Bat Rogues.

The retcon itself is idiotic but nobody cares about Deadshot so it’s whatever. And yes I do understand that it’s synergy with Will Smith.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Game would have been long in development before Bloodsport hit it big.

I don't know how it works for Fortnight though.

Extraordinary Member

To clarify I don’t care about the race change, it’s moreso that I wish a game set in Metropolis about killing Superman had the option to let me play as a Superman villain. If Metallo was on the team in place of King Shark or whatever that would be fine also. Just wish DC didn’t have everything revolve around the Bat Rogues.

The retcon itself is idiotic but nobody cares about Deadshot so it’s whatever. And yes I do understand that it’s synergy with Will Smith.
    It’s a suicide squad game and they are gunning for the JL not just Superman

Incredible Member

Kill the Justice League: Does Deadshot Retcon the Arkhamverse?

The "new" Deadshot in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League raises questions about the game's exact relationship with the Arkhamverse lore.

https://www.denofgeek.com/games/suic...ource=Connatix

Kill the Justice League: Does Deadshot Retcon the Arkhamverse?

The "new" Deadshot in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League raises questions about the game's exact relationship with the Arkhamverse lore.

https://www.denofgeek.com/games/suic...ource=Connatix
    Also the Penguin in this game seems very different from the Arkham version.