Page 349 of 693 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 10394
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    This week sees the most DC content on tv in probably...ever? 8 DC tv series have aired between Tuesday-Thursday.
    CW
    1. Legends
    2.Batwoman
    3.Supergirl
    4.Stargirl

HboMax

5.Doom Patrol
    6.Young Justice
    7.Aquaman
    8.Titans

Is that correct?

The working conditions Ruby Rose described sound terrible but apparently she wasn’t exactly a joy to work with.

I’m not a fan of anyone who treats “the little people” like ****.

Batwoman Season 1 PA Claims Ruby Rose Was "A Dictator to Work For"

… she began her first day on the show not acknowledging a single crew member besides anyone above the line. And as the days stretched on, the 18-hour Saturdays for some of us and the crew, things got worse. She showed up late most days, didn't have her lines memorized, and whenever she interacted with anyone below the line, production assistant, LX crew, grips, it was as though we were beneath her boots. She stormed off set, she yelled at people, and whenever she interacted with any of us production assistants, we were disregarded as the trash we picked up.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-21-2021 at 05:13 PM.

what's that saying the truth is usually somewhere in the middle? I'd still order an investigation if there hasn't been one already, but the people involved know the truth.
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    CW
    1. Legends
    2.Batwoman
    3.Supergirl
    4.Stargirl

HboMax

5.Doom Patrol
    6.Young Justice
    7.Aquaman
    8.Titans

Is that correct?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what's that saying the truth is usually somewhere in the middle? I'd still order an investigation if there hasn't been one already, but the people involved know the truth.
    There's been enough people between cast/PAs/paps that have said that Ruby was beyond toxic that I fully believe it.

Did they have stunt accidents gone wrong as well? yep fully believe it since...the person who was injured did start a Gofundme and I doubt they'd be able to cover it up. And while these things are horrible and safety can always be increased and should be top priority, accidents do happen time to time. We havent heard of anything since the show went back into production for S2 so they could have gotten things together.

slightly off-topic but since we are discussing dangers

Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun on Set, Killing Cinematographer, Injuring Director
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/alec-b...er&via=desktop

these are some truly heartbreaking and depressing stories
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The working conditions Ruby Rose described sound terrible but apparently she wasn’t exactly a joy to work with.

I’m not a fan of anyone who treats “the little people” like ****.

Batwoman Season 1 PA Claims Ruby Rose Was "A Dictator to Work For"

… she began her first day on the show not acknowledging a single crew member besides anyone above the line. And as the days stretched on, the 18-hour Saturdays for some of us and the crew, things got worse. She showed up late most days, didn't have her lines memorized, and whenever she interacted with anyone below the line, production assistant, LX crew, grips, it was as though we were beneath her boots. She stormed off set, she yelled at people, and whenever she interacted with any of us production assistants, we were disregarded as the trash we picked up.
    So it’s just “he said, she said” at this point. I’m sure an investigation is coming now.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    slightly off-topic but since we are discussing dangers

Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun on Set, Killing Cinematographer, Injuring Director
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/alec-b...er&via=desktop

these are some truly heartbreaking and depressing stories
    So it's Brandon Lee all over again.

Nobody should have to live with this kind of guilt.

You think Hollywood would have learned something now about prop guns. They have the technology now to ensure this kind of thing doesn't happen again. What makes this even more tragic is that this was 100% an avoidable one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So it’s just “he said, she said” at this point. I’m sure an investigation is coming now.
    I hope so.

Extraordinary Member

Joanna Cameron who played Isis on The Secrets of Isis, who later served as the basis for the comics character Isis/Adrianna Tomaz introduced in 52 has passed away.

The only positive thing that’s come from the Injustice movie is that Plastic-Man has seemingly gained a lot more fans. He seems to be the one character that had a good showing and came out in a positive light. A lot of people were introduced to Plas and got to see how potentially powerful he could be.

Hopefully WB takes notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Joanna Cameron who played Isis on The Secrets of Isis, who later served as the basis for the comics character Isis/Adrianna Tomaz introduced in 52 has passed away.
    Damn, that’s a bummer. My older sibling loved that show. The Shazam/Isis Power Hour!

According to the article, Isis was the first female superhero to have her own show.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-25-2021 at 02:11 AM.

The only positive thing that’s come from the Injustice movie is that Plastic-Man has seemingly gained a lot more fans. He seems to be the one character that had a good showing and came out in a positive light. A lot of people were introduced to Plas and got to see how potentially powerful he could be.

Hopefully WB takes notice.
    I think Plas has always been popular since Batman: The Brave and the Bold. He always seems more of a creator favorite than, say, Elongated Man.

Did anyone remember when they were randomly gender-flipping him for a movie? Is that still happening :P?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    That was her post-Crisis reintroduction. She debuted in the comics in Shazam #25 before getting her own series in 1976.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Isis_Vol_1
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-25-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Glad they included Superman.

What are Shaggy’s fighting powers?!? Does he just run away?

Glad they included Superman.

What are Shaggy’s fighting powers?!? Does he just run away?
    Have you not seen the Ultra Instinct Shaggy meme ?