Page 247 of 693 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 10394

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wow, I honestly thought this was a made up rumor. Who would have thought it was real.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/rock...e-on-august-22
    Insiders pretty much confirmed we would be seeing this and the new Batman game at FanDome.

The question is what else they might announce.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wow, I honestly thought this was a made up rumor. Who would have thought it was real.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/rock...e-on-august-22
    YES!!! Can’t wait! According to rumors though the playable characters include Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, El Diablo, King Shark Cheetah and Enchantress. I hope that’s true because that’s a cool lineup! Excited for some more El Diablo love!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Looks good I would be worried if this wasn't from a AAA studio and Rocksteady has apparently been working on this since arkham knight got finished so that's a pretty good amount of development time
    I wonder if it will still release next year
    Hopefully there's a lot of DLC to expand that roster too

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Looks good I would be worried if this wasn't from a AAA studio and Rocksteady has apparently been working on this since arkham knight got finished so that's a pretty good amount of development time
    I wonder if it will still release next year
    Hopefully there's a lot of DLC to expand that roster too
    It’s a GAAS so rest assured there will be a ton of DLC. Similar to Destiny and the Avengers game.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    YES!!! Can’t wait! According to rumors though the playable characters include Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, El Diablo, King Shark Cheetah and Enchantress. I hope that’s true because that’s a cool lineup! Excited for some more El Diablo love!
    I hope Enchantress isn’t in it. The more they distance themselves from the first Suicide Squad movie the better.

Seems like they’re going with more well known super villains. That’s not the version of the Suicide Squad that I like but I totally understand the game studio going in that direction. I just wonder if the “anyone can die on a mission” aspect of the Squad will be downplayed since they aren’t going with unknown characters. Or maybe a few characters will be killed off since this is its own universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I hope Enchantress isn’t in it. The more they distance themselves from the first Suicide Squad movie the better.

Seems like they’re going with more well known super villains. That’s not the version of the Suicide Squad that I like but I totally understand the game studio going in that direction. I just wonder if the “anyone can die on a mission” aspect of the Squad will be downplayed since they aren’t going with unknown characters. Or maybe a few characters will be killed off since this is its own universe.
    Think the premise of the game is basically Suicide Squad vs Justice League since you’ll be hunting down JL members as the Suicide Squad, which to me sounds like a fun premise. With that being said, I can understand including Enchantress to beef up the Squads powerset, same with Cheetah. Though I’d like to see Killer Frost, Bronze Tiger and Copperhead too.

I wonder what JL members will appear. I hope it’s not limited to that boring New 52 or the even more boring comic founders
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Think the premise of the game is basically Suicide Squad vs Justice League since you’ll be hunting down JL members as the Suicide Squad, which to me sounds like a fun premise. With that being said, I can understand including Enchantress to beef up the Squads powerset, same with Cheetah. Though I’d like to see Killer Frost, Bronze Tiger and Copperhead too.

I wonder what JL members will appear. I hope it’s not limited to that boring New 52 or the even more boring comic founders
    Translation: "Anything that doesn't have Hal and Cyborg is good".

Don't worry about it. Something tells me those two characters aren't on WB/DC's radar much anymore, especially when it comes to outside media.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Translation: "Anything that doesn't have Hal and Cyborg is good".

Don't worry about it. Something tells me those two characters aren't on WB/DC's radar much anymore, especially when it comes to outside media.
    If Cyborg does make an appearance I'm fairly certain it'll be as a Titan or as a Titan who got promoted to the League. But depending on how big the game wants to go I could see them going up against B and C-list Leaguers like Hawkman or Black Canary.

Why does no one talk about the Deathstroke animated series? Did no one watch it? Well I just watched the full series and I have to say it's stellar.

Fans complain about the everything being about Batman well this isn't and it's written by some of the guys from JLUnlimited.

It's good and features lots lots of other character that often get shafted. I really liked their version of Bronze Tiger and Shiva.

This really was a surprising good series and I've never seen any thread's or discussions about it.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Why does no one talk about the Deathstroke animated series? Did no one watch it? Well I just watched the full series and I have to say it's stellar.

Fans complain about the everything being about Batman well this isn't and it's written by some of the guys from JLUnlimited.

It's good and features lots lots of other character that often get shafted. I really liked their version of Bronze Tiger and Shiva.

This really was a surprising good series and I've never seen any thread's or discussions about it.
    Are you talking about the CWSeed series or whatever? I wasn't sure it had more then one episode. I know they made a movie out of it though.

Also, I hope Katana is in the Suicide Squad game haha, unlikely, I'm sure. But I'm a dreamer. I'm excited for it though! And looks like we may get some Injustice 3 news at Fandome too.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

I posted about it on the previous page. Overall I liked it. Some great action and good voice acting. I just thought Slade came off a bit too noble at times. But it’s not a huge surprise seeing that he’s the protagonist of this story.

That line up seems fine, but man I wish they had a Superman Rogue on that line up. Throw Metallo or Parasite on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That line up seems fine, but man I wish they had a Superman Rogue on that line up. Throw Metallo or Parasite on there.
    Especially when they're teasing Superman as the first "target," but they'll probably add more playable villains over time.

It's a GAAS so I would expect we get a base roster and League targets (probably some riff on the Big Seven) and then over time we get more members of the Squad and League targets.

A game about the Squad killing a bunch of heroes seems pretty morbid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Especially when they're teasing Superman as the first "target," but they'll probably add more playable villains over time.

It's a GAAS so I would expect we get a base roster and League targets (probably some riff on the Big Seven) and then over time we get more members of the Squad and League targets.

A game about the Squad killing a bunch of heroes seems pretty morbid though.
    If what has been said about this game is true, and the rumors seem to have been borne out so far, SS and Gotham Knights take place in the same “Gaming Universe”. So the JL aren’t going to be killed. Maybe they’ll end up being captured and then the SS and JL will team up like in the comic crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If what has been said about this game is true, and the rumors seem to have been borne out so far, SS and Gotham Knights take place in the same “Gaming Universe”. So the JL aren’t going to be killed. Maybe they’ll end up being captured and then the SS and JL will team up like in the comic crossover.
    If true, they might be using this game as a test bed for introducing and developing versions of the League for their own games.

Of course they won't take out Batman while he has his own game out too .