Page 683 of 695 FirstFirst ... 183583633673679680681682683684685686687693 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 10423
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Ironically they were trying to show her favoritism because of the Wonder Woman movie's success.
    They must have somehow confused the successful and good Wonder Woman movie with the unsuccessful and absolutely terrible Justice League movie then :

Just didn't come off as anything more than patronizing because of the terrible quality of the story.
    Does anyone except some comic-gaters or other incel-groups on youtube and Batman fanboys even truly believe that this absolutely insulting game showed any actual favoritism towards Wonder Woman?
    Last edited by Rightoya; 03-04-2024 at 04:45 AM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    They must have somehow confused the successful and good Wonder Woman movie with the unsuccessful and absolutely terrible Justice League movie then :

Does anyone except some comic-gaters or other incel-groups on youtube and Batman fanboys even truly believe that this absolutely insulting game showed any actual favoritism towards Wonder Woman?
    Its favoritism in the relative sense, cause Diana is treated better than the rest of the team. She's the only Leaguer who avoids being brainwashed, and has some contribution and pathos to the story.

Keep in mind her death scene is the only one treated with any legitimate tragedy which is where the bias comes in. The rest of the League either die anticlimactically without any last words (Flash and Superman) or die trapped in their brainwashed states while the Squad mocks them (Batman and Green Lantern).

Diana meanwhile dies a noble death, is allowed to give inspirational last words, and even the Squad are actually sad about her death. The last part is telling cause the Squad never show this niceness to anyone, even Flash who rescued them at the start of the game like Diana did goes unmourned and had his corpse almost pissed on by Boomerang.

Diana's treatment in this game is positively glowing compare to the other characters. Keep in mind in the bios, Green Lantern is called an Uncle Tom by Deadshot (cause he's black now and he's beefing with GL cause he's also black) while Diana's bio is written by Lex Luthor of all people who praises her greatness and the greatness of Amazon Society.

Its another instance of terrible writing in this game cause the portrayals of all these characters is absolutely fucked.

Its favoritism in the relative sense, cause Diana is treated better than the rest of the team. She's the only Leaguer who avoids being brainwashed, and has some contribution and pathos to the story.

Keep in mind her death scene is the only one treated with any legitimate tragedy which is where the bias comes in. The rest of the League either die anticlimactically without any last words (Flash and Superman) or die trapped in their brainwashed states while the Squad mocks them (Batman and Green Lantern).

Diana meanwhile dies a noble death, is allowed to give inspirational last words, and even the Squad are actually sad about her death. The last part is telling cause the Squad never show this niceness to anyone, even Flash who rescued them at the start of the game like Diana did goes unmourned and had his corpse almost pissed on by Boomerang.

Diana's treatment in this game is positively glowing compare to the other characters. Keep in mind in the bios, Green Lantern is called an Uncle Tom by Deadshot (cause he's black now and he's beefing with GL cause he's also black) while Diana's bio is written by Lex Luthor of all people who praises her greatness and the greatness of Amazon Society.

Its another instance of terrible writing in this game cause the portrayals of all these characters is absolutely fucked.
    Even Lois Lane is more beat up by her death than Superman's.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Alleged Caped Crusader concepts from an Amazon survey:

Looks cool. And Alfred looks more like his original comics incarnation.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Ugh, they just had to use Harley when there's already a Golden Age Harlequin from Gotham

Damn, they’re giving Batman one of Green Arrow’s villains and one of Hawkman’s. As if he didn’t already have enough.

Cool to see the Golden Age Clayface though.

BANNED

I am so happy Gentleman Ghost is in this. One of my favorite bad guys. I'm loving the Golden Age style of the whole thing.

I'm pretty burned out on Batman these days, but this looks pretty damn cool and I'm gonna check it out.

I think it's fake because Selina is white.

Unless they keep the Gordons as black from the Reeves movie but let Selina be white because...reasons!?

I'm also now thinking it might be fake; I thought the reason production was taking so long was because the show is going to have a mix of 2D and 3D animation ala Spider Verse rather than the traditional Bruce Timm 2D animation.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

If its real, I really like Onomatopoeia's design. He looks positively dapper.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    I'm also now thinking it might be fake; I thought the reason production was taking so long was because the show is going to have a mix of 2D and 3D animation ala Spider Verse rather than the traditional Bruce Timm 2D animation.
    This was never confirmed. One of the (unofficial) promotion images had Batman facing up front and for some reason people started speculating that it would be 3D.

The reason the show took so long is because it was announced when no work beyond the teaser poster was done. They announced it way too early.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

If its real, I really like Onomatopoeia's design. He looks positively dapper.
    Supposedly there's an episode titled "Moving Target," I wonder if that's his episode.