Page 341 of 693 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 10394
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Just as Wally lost his Flash status to Barry, Kyle lost his main GL status to Hal when they brought him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    There’s too many GLs and not enough space for them all.

Kyle? No offense to Kyle fans but his days of being the big contender to Hal are loooong behind him. Hal, John, and Jess are the top Lanterns and right now Jo getting pushed also. Everyone else has to make do with scraps.

I can agree with that but I think they still refuse to look at Kyle the same with Hal around and he's just continued to drift off around space.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Just as Wally lost his Flash status to Barry, Kyle lost his main GL status to Hal when they brought him back.
    Although unlike Wally Kyle was still published pretty regularly in other books.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And no one will ever agree on who the definitive lead of the franchise is.

Hal's the default as much as the rest of the classic Big Seven are the default versions of their identities or the other "classic" characters.

He's never been a bar against other characters appearing within works where he's established GL.

(Why does this always come back to being Hal's fault...)
    Because he's the main GL?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Because he's the main GL?
    Or at least because he was.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    DC's adapted films have been piss poor these past couple of years. DoS was pretty good and TLH was also good but the others were garbage. I don't know what happened to DC's animated films department but it's just so inconsistent now.
    Eh, it was an alright movie but imo a damn poor adaptation of the source material. It's kind of like calling Batman Begins a Year One adaptation in my personal opinion. To each their own.

Ultimate Member

I'm not saying it's a good reason. Just one others might have

Yeah John Stewart is arguably the main Lantern right now. He’s the GL they’re using to promote Fandome. He’s the one who was set to star in GLC. He’s the one in a book alongside Jo. Pretty sure he’ll be the main Tomorrowverse GL too. Hal’s no longer blocking anyone, the people who were his biggest fans are all out of power at DC.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah John Stewart is arguably the main Lantern right now. He’s the GL they’re using to promote Fandome. He’s the one who was set to star in GLC. He’s the one in a book alongside Jo. Pretty sure he’ll be the main Tomorrowverse GL too. Hal’s no longer blocking anyone, the people who were his biggest fans are all out of power at DC.
    They're starting to promote John again but considering the GL HBOMax show has a bunch of other GL's and we don't really have a "definitive" GL right now, I think it's as shaky a position as ever.

I'd like to think the current heads of DC care about Hal at least to some degree. Not that I believe he was ever really blocking anyone.

As long as Geoff Johns is in a position of power Hal Jordan will be the guy. You can’t tell me otherwise
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    As long as Geoff Johns is in a position of power Hal Jordan will be the guy. You can’t tell me otherwise
    Johns seems like an independent contractor at this point.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

There are rumors of Yj season 4 stealth dropping their 1st episode tomorrow. I don't believe they will but we'll see.

There are rumors of Yj season 4 stealth dropping their 1st episode tomorrow. I don't believe they will but we'll see.
    Thst would be insane and awesome.

Early like Injustice was..... But better
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

That would be pretty hilarious .

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Well, this is the new title card for the show on HBO Max. I think we probably are gonna get a stealth drop

Well, this is the new title card for the show on HBO Max. I think we probably are gonna get a stealth drop

Looks like they're really focusing on Mars this season.