Page 250 of 693 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    New show for pre-schoolers. Teen Titans Go tried to parody this kind of stuff but DC is beyond parody: https://decider.com/2020/10/06/batwh....co/o5ZcZg3YbU

I’m f****** dying hahahahahahahahaha please God let there be a team up with the Supermobile.
    LOL

They predicted the Alfred and the Batmobile show, so the next one is the Utility belt show! Can't wait!

New show for pre-schoolers. Teen Titans Go tried to parody this kind of stuff but DC is beyond parody: https://decider.com/2020/10/06/batwh....co/o5ZcZg3YbU

I’m f****** dying hahahahahahahahaha please God let there be a team up with the Supermobile.
    Not going to lie - I'm actually kind of interested in this (not crazy interested, but still about a trillion times more interested than I'd be for a Robin show or movie). I'm definitely going to check it out (I know it's for preschoolers, but that doesn't stop me from loving the PJ Masks either).

And you gotta admit, it makes sense. Combine the things and shows that age group already loves watching. Somebody knows what they're doing.

Y'know, I know sentient vehicles for kids shows is common but I never thought I'd see it applied to a DC property.

Will the Invisible Jet make a guest appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Will the Invisible Jet make a guest appearance?
    Ha! I get that joke!

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Hopefully the JOKERMOBILE and the KITTY KAR are use as villains.

Jokermobile.jpg

Titans, Young Justice and Stargirl coming to HBO Max.

https://www.cbr.com/titans-young-jus...x-debut-dates/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Titans, Young Justice and Stargirl coming to HBO Max.

https://www.cbr.com/titans-young-jus...x-debut-dates/
    Figures since DC Universe is moving away from being a streaming service (aside from comics, that is).

Last edited by Agent Z; 11-07-2020 at 07:31 PM.

26 episodes again? Ugh. After S3 they should’ve cut down, last season felt extremely stretched out, and the budget was not evenly distributed.

26 episodes again? Ugh. After S3 they should’ve cut down, last season felt extremely stretched out, and the budget was not evenly distributed.
    I agree with the budget (how many still shots are we going to get this time around?) but even if they stretched some things out this doesn't strike me as a show that could properly contain itself to 13 episodes without bursting from characters and subplots.

Jim Gaffigan has been cast as the Thunderbolt in Season 2 of Stargirl.
    https://ew.com/tv/stargirl-jim-gaffi...bolt-season-2/

I agree with the budget (how many still shots are we going to get this time around?) but even if they stretched some things out this doesn't strike me as a show that could properly contain itself to 13 episodes without bursting from characters and subplots.
    That’s on Weisman. His need to shove every character into the show is bad. It means a lot of characters end up standing around not doing squat.

Conner just needs to get a flight ring this season... Or actually give the guy his 1 unique and totally his power TTK

That’s on Weisman. His need to shove every character into the show is bad. It means a lot of characters end up standing around not doing squat.
    It saddens me that Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown have made their animated debuts yet have gotten barely anything to do.

And in two seasons audiences have not been given really any reason to care about Tim.

Haven't watched season 3 but even in season 2 I thought they had way too many cast members for their own good.