Page 298 of 690 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 10349

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Damn you, I’m too late lol. Least I’ll post the quote:

Laughing my ass off at this. Well my fellow Detective Comics Comics fans? Does Batman eat out his lovers? Do heroes do that?
    I don't care what DC says, heroes totally do that.

I guess Batman can't do everything

so basically DC's saying that all their heroes don't do that .... does that mean Nightwing and Green Arrow aren't heroes?
    The J-man

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

LOL

I refuse to believe Catwoman would be with someone who wouldn't perform oral sex. The cat puns alone. My god.

I feel bad for the intern they made deliver that message.

So they were fine with Bruce Timm pushing his Bruce/Barbara wet dream for DECADES and whatever shenanigans he wrote into the Harley Quinn animated movie but they are drawing the line at THIS?

I'm glad they've become the laughing stock on Twitter.

or they were learning from that xd. Well Batman is their golden boy, so every risque move should be considered. I know they are "little bat" at Batman Damned, but animated series have more reach than a black label comic

So DC was okay with:
    -Batman getting raped by Talia via retcon.
    -Batman getting raped by Harley Quinn in the Black Label book.
    -Batman punching Dick and Tim at various points in continuity.
    -Batman sleeping with one of his side kick who is also his best friends daughter and his adopted son's girlfriend.
    -Batman plotting against his friends.
    -Evil Batman gruesomely murdering the Justice League.

But this? Batman having consensual sex with his love interest is where they draw the line?

DC is now obligated to publish a comic that proves beyond a doubt that Batman has oral sex and does it regularly with Catwoman and has trained himself for years in a remote region in France to be the best at it.

TBH I think they’d be more willing to have Batman preform oral sex in a comic than on a tv show that more people are definitely going to watch.

Most people don’t know about what comic Batman has done, or has had happen to him.

z39igezd4h571.jpg

Lol. Finally an explanation

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    TBH I think they’d be more willing to have Batman preform oral sex in a comic than on a tv show that more people are definitely going to watch.

Most people don’t know about what comic Batman has done, or has had happen to him.
    They had Babs mating Bruce in the Killing Joke movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    z39igezd4h571.jpg

Lol. Finally an explanation
    I bet it's Jace who doesn't go down town. That's the other reason why he has his face covered. DC just got confused because there are 4 other Batmen now. Mystery solved.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

My dad was watching Batwoman on Sunday... I feel so sorry for him. One of the most SJW'est shows nowadays. Arrowverse is dumb; can't believe my friend Natasha likes it. This is the same network that is making a live-action Powerpuff Girls where the characters act nothing like themselves. Ever notice how when things are more "SJW," it's more stereotypical and misogynistic? Forget about it...

I do love the Snyder Cut. I read more about how Whedon slandered Justice League, for example the weird Flash/Diana boob scene and (get ready for this) forcing Gal Gadot to ADR sexual moans when Wonder Woman is being crushed by Superman. Reminds me of THIS fucking script I authored back in the day (CONTENT WARNING. This is some pretty upsetting material.) https://thatguywiththeglasses.fandom...s?oldid=114516 The sexual moaning... the ass shot... and the fact Cyborg is even looking like that at all (It's not my fetish, thank god; it actually stemmed from my itching fetish and I eventually realized I was a trypophobic.) DC would NOT allow that EVER, and they're the ones who greenlit Forever Evil with guro (I refuse to call it endo because they didn't show inside, most endosomatophiliacs will agree with me.) I think criticizing my old scripts is for another thread, though.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    Ever notice how when things are more "SJW," it's more stereotypical and misogynistic? Forget about it...
    You know what's even more annoying than that? People complaining about "SJWs". Aren't there more interesting things to talk about?

Anyway, I'm surprised they brought back the animated shorts and every film since has had one. Why do you think they are investing in them?