Page 368 of 693 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 10394

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Blue Devil is Irish (and Catholic) in the comics. So that's accurate to the source material.
    I didn't know he was actually Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Hope one of them is Bloodsport
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

A Ratctacher/King Shark team up show would be great!

I guess it would make sense to focus on at least one of the surviving members of the Squad after they got away from Waller.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it would make sense to focus on at least one of the surviving members of the Squad after they got away from Waller.
    Was thinking more of a prequel to TSS that shows us the events that led to Bloodsport’s imprisonment.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Why would they do that when they greenlit 2 shows before The Batman came out and 1 show before TSS came out
    WB doesn't know how to take advantage of Wonder Woman lol. An Amazon spinoff should be a no-brainer

Extraordinary Member

In theory they would have to go dark, or Proably get captured again. Peacemaker is working for Waller. If bloodsport returns to mercenary work he ends up back where he started

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Was thinking more of a prequel to TSS that shows us the events that led to Bloodsport’s imprisonment.
    With a stand-in Superman, I would imagine ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    In theory they would have to go dark, or Proably get captured again. Peacemaker is working for Waller. If bloodsport returns to mercenary work he ends up back where he started
    Or they do the whole "retired but have to get back in the game to save some innocents" story.

Extraordinary Member

With a stand-in Superman, I would imagine ?

Or they do the whole "retired but have to get back in the game to save some innocents" story.
    Bloodsport never saved innocents he was a merc, until Santa priscA

King shark still gonna eat people, but I don’t fault him for it.

I don’t see to many options in that crop, not just becuase of character but talent. I see no reason for idriss to agree to a mini series.
    HBOmax DC shows needs to prove they can do what marvel does first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    [B]Bloodsport never saved innocents he was a merc, until Santa priscA

King shark still gonna eat people, but I don’t fault him for it.

I don’t see to many options in that crop, not just becuase of character but talent. I see no reason for idriss to agree to a mini series.
    HBOmax DC shows needs to prove they can do what marvel does first.
    Could involve him trying to connect with his daughter. Might be the closest we get to a Deadshot series .

I mean, Elba did Luther so I don't know if an HBOMax series would be that different.

Could involve him trying to connect with his daughter. Might be the closest we get to a Deadshot series .

I mean, Elba did Luther so I don't know if an HBOMax series would be that different.
    He seemed to enjoy the role, and he’s done stuff for Netflix, long as WB pays I don’t think he’d have a problem doing a show for HBO Max. Least I hope not

Astonishing Member

Could it be a TDK spin off?

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Good news for Superman And Lois.

While fans in the UK had to wait a long time to see the “Superman & Lois” TV series debut on their screens, the wait seems to have generated a lot of interest, with the premiere on BBC One generating huge ratings.

According to figures released by the UK network, the pilot episode brought in a huge 19.5% of the audience for its time slot, easily winning the hour.

It is reported that 2.7 million viewers watched the premiere of “Superman & Lois,” which eclipses the 1.7 million figure reported for The CW’s premiere ratings in North America back in February.

Interestingly, UK fans don’t have to wait for future episodes to air on BBC One, as the complete first season is available to binge watch via the BBC iPlayer service. Many fans will no doubt continue to tune in weekly for the Saturday evening screenings, regardless.

Meanwhile, fans in the USA, Canada, Australia and other regions have just over a month to wait until “Superman & Lois” returns, with Season 2 set to premiere on The CW on Tuesday, January 11 at 8.00pm
    https://www.supermanhomepage.com/hug...s-uk-premiere/
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark