Page 164 of 695 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 10425

Trailer for the upcoming Batman vs. Two-Face animated movie starring Adam West and William Shatner:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Trailer for the upcoming Batman vs. Two-Face animated movie starring Adam West and William Shatner:

cool. adam west batman. didn't know they made an animated movie.

BANNED

http://blacklightningtv.com/black-li...-tobias-whale/

I didn't think they were going to cast an albino actor but here we are.

Fantastic Member

Is any developer making PC/Console game for any DC franchise? Haven't heard anything after Injustice 2.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3w View Post
    Is any developer making PC/Console game for any DC franchise? Haven't heard anything after Injustice 2.
    I'm surprised Rocksteady didn't debut anything at E3.

I'm surprised Rocksteady didn't debut anything at E3.
    I wonder what projects they are doing since they are done with the Arkham franchise.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

better than I expected.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

So a mate of mine saw Batman & HQ last night and basically they said it was crap. Felt too forced to be more "adulty" and another controversial sex scene too.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Felt too forced to be more "adulty" and another controversial sex scene too.
    Timm REALLY loves those apparently.

BANNED

So a mate of mine saw Batman & HQ last night and basically they said it was crap. Felt too forced to be more "adulty" and another controversial sex scene too.
    They were right, it was an episode of BTAS stretched to over 4 times its needed length, mixed with attempts to be edgy and adult with exceptionally grating voice acting by the Harley actress and exceptionally plain and dull animation, a plot that was basic.

In short if you loved the Harley episodes of BTAS and are willing to sit through a movie version of it then maybe you'll like it and I say maybe because the voice actress and the sensuality could well be jarring for even those people.

All it has going for it is nostalgia and that's really it, sadly I can see said nostalgia winning it points among fans but it was an awful movie, a poor comedy film.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    They were right, it was an episode of BTAS stretched to over 4 times its needed length, mixed with attempts to be edgy and adult with exceptionally grating voice acting by the Harley actress and exceptionally plain and dull animation, a plot that was basic.

In short if you loved the Harley episodes of BTAS and are willing to sit through a movie version of it then maybe you'll like it and I say maybe because the voice actress and the sensuality could well be jarring for even those people.

All it has going for it is nostalgia and that's really it, sadly I can see said nostalgia winning it points among fans but it was an awful movie, a poor comedy film.
    I'm not too bothered by Melissa Rauch's Harley so that probably won't be an issue for me.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post

That was more or less how they described it to me too! Ha. I completely forgot to go and tbh from what hearing I am relieved I didn't.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Fantastic Member

Can't believe it but I actually quit watching the movie half way though. maybe I'll get back to it but it was just too painful for one seating.

Timm's going to seriously damage the character's reputation if he keeps fetishizing her like this. I was talking to a casual fan before Suicide Squad released last year and he legit thought Harley Quinn was an S&M type of character from the Timm artwork and Arkham games that he had been exposed to

It was funny but is that the image DC wants for their so called "Fourth Pillar"?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Meh the sex scene isn't controversial just forced. Babs and Bruce still takes the cake. Movie was trash though.