Page 274 of 690 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 10349

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Perhaps what they're driving at is that the Young Justice Red Arrow character was distinct from the Arsenal character and both of them were different enough from the character's version in the comics that they could be introduced in the comics as a new character.

I'm not sure they're that distinct, but I could see them being used that way in a future storyline
    If they are suggesting that...then where are they getting the Danger ID?

I'm not sure they're that distinct, but I could see them being used that way in a future storyline
    Whatever you're talking about, I'm fairly certain you could say Will is distinct enough from Arsenal because he is, in fact, a separate character. I mean one of them lost their arm and the other didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Whatever you're talking about, I'm fairly certain you could say Will is distinct enough from Arsenal because he is, in fact, a separate character. I mean one of them lost their arm and the other didn't.
    I mean if they did that they'd just have two Roy Harpers. He's not really a major enough character to justify needing multiples.

I mean the multiverse exists. If you really want to go that route just make him from another Earth.

Arsenal's clone.
    He's called Danger? I never knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He's called Danger? I never knew that.
    Neither did I, and I watched the series. He was called Red Arrow...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Neither did I, and I watched the series. He was called Red Arrow...
    There was a mission on S1 where Will and the Team joined the Haley Circus as the Daring Dangers, but that's all.

I mean the multiverse exists. If you really want to go that route just make him from another Earth.
    My point is why would they decide to go that route? What can the clone do that the original can't? If you put them side by side, how do you tell them apart? If they both fight Merlyn, how do the two fights differ?

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    There was a mission on S1 where Will and the Team joined the Haley Circus as the Daring Dangers, but that's all.
    Wow, I didn't even remember what they called themselves on that episode. That's like obscure series trivia at its finest.

Changing topics - anyone knows if we're getting another animated movie outside of their normal whatever you call it line? In previous years we got JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time, Batman Ninja, Batman vs TMNT, Scooby Doo and Batman The Brave and the Bold, the Batman Unlimited series, Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons, the Adam West '66 animated movies, and the LEGO DC Superheroes entries. They usually provide good entertainment, but not being a part of the normal line up they're easier to miss.

My point is why would they decide to go that route? What can the clone do that the original can't? If you put them side by side, how do you tell them apart? If they both fight Merlyn, how do the two fights differ?
    Why did the tv show decide to go that route? I think the clone has a few more years active experience. Also I’m sure as time goes on their differences will become far more noticeable.

Why did the tv show decide to go that route? I think the clone has a few more years active experience. Also I’m sure as time goes on their differences will become far more noticeable.
    Clone Roy was a spy for the Light so they could infiltrate and destroy the League. Him being a clone in the show had a reason. In season 2, his only goal as to find the real Roy and as soon he found his original self, he retired.

There is no reason to create a clone of Roy Harper in the comics, and i think that after all he been through in the last years, having a clone is the last thing he needs.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Changing topics - anyone knows if we're getting another animated movie outside of their normal whatever you call it line? In previous years we got JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time, Batman Ninja, Batman vs TMNT, Scooby Doo and Batman The Brave and the Bold, the Batman Unlimited series, Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons, the Adam West '66 animated movies, and the LEGO DC Superheroes entries. They usually provide good entertainment, but not being a part of the normal line up they're easier to miss.
    I guess there's the DC Showcase shorts, even if those get packaged with the normal Animated Features.

I expect a Lego DC movie, they tend to come once a year and get announced a little late, but COVID and a renegotiation of Lego movie rights might have gotten in the way of that this time.

Also Jonathan Crane, AKA the Scarecrow, had a major role in Happy Halloween, Scooby Doo last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Clone Roy was a spy for the Light so they could infiltrate and destroy the League. Him being a clone in the show had a reason.
    The Light could have had anyone be their mole. If that’s the excuse then any cabal of villains could use the same motivation to clone Roy, either to infiltrate The Outlaws or any other group.