Page 245 of 695 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 10425

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This looks like a good Superman origin story .

I'm also happy to see Martian Manhunter play a big role. He looks great .

I'm not sure how playable the actual Squad will be, but you'd probably have to work out projectile functions between Deadshot, Boomerang, and maybe Harley.

It's kind of funny to think Superman's films in this line have had more consistency in quality then the Batman films have as of late.
    True, best animated Batman movies have been outside the line - Scooby Doo and Batman the Brave and the Bold, Batman Ninja, Batman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Gotham by Gaslight was pretty good though and was in the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    True, best animated Batman movies have been outside the line - Scooby Doo and Batman the Brave and the Bold, Batman Ninja, Batman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Gotham by Gaslight was pretty good though and was in the line.
    Yeah, that's really the only conclusive highlight I can honestly think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, that's really the only conclusive highlight I can honestly think of.
    Personally I really enjoyed Batman & Harley Quinn and I thought it was a hoot, but I know others don't like it.

More outside of the line - the Batman Unlimited movies were better than they had a right to be considering they were made to sell toys, and the two Adam West movies were just delightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Don't know which lines these count as but I enjoyed the two Adam West animated Batman movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Yes! Was hoping this would happen.

Interactive movie? This is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

I have two immediate thoughts on this. First, this sounds like a very interesting idea for DC animated and sounds like it could be a fun thing for fans besides just being a movie. I’m honestly excited to see how it plays out and how all the Jason Todd stories work out.

Second....why wasn’t this shown off at comic con. I don’t mean to harp but comic con online was two days ago, they didn’t announce anything except for Black Label Rorschach I think and only now do we learn about this. I don’t mean to call DC out but this would have been exciting to hear about over the weekend.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Wow, just wow. I was just expecting a simple short film, but the fact that they're actually tying this back to their Under the Red Hood film, style, and cast, and making it interactive so you can get different stories and endings? Talk about hype, this is huge!

Astonishing Member

It was supposed to release alongside Man of Tomorrow, if I remember correctly.
    I don’t mean to harp but comic con online was two days ago, they didn’t announce anything except for Black Label Rorschach I think and only now do we learn about this. I don’t mean to call DC out but this would have been exciting to hear about over the weekend.
    Because all major announcements are probably planned for FanDome. Including list of the new animated projects and new games.

Didn’t know interactive movies were a thing. Very intriguing.
    So Jason either becomes Hush, Red Hood or Red Robin? Looks like regardless he ends up doing the same anti hero stuff right out of the UTRH animated movie going from this alone.

Wow, a follow-up/prequel to Under the Red Hood and the first DC Choose Your Own Adventure animated film? I was not expecting this .
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Second....why wasn’t this shown off at comic con. I don’t mean to harp but comic con online was two days ago, they didn’t announce anything except for Black Label Rorschach I think and only now do we learn about this. I don’t mean to call DC out but this would have been exciting to hear about over the weekend.
    DC's probably saving the main stuff for FanDome.

Astonishing Member

Richtman, by the way, teased Metal project on his twitter, about a month ago. Maybe it's one of their future animated movies, which will be announced there.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Richtman, by the way, teased Metal project on his twitter, about a month ago. Maybe it's one of their future animated movies, which will be announced there.
    Was only a matter of time until they adapted that but I’m still curious how they’d do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I haven't read Metal myself, but I know there's not a lot of fans of it. But the same is largely true of Flashpoint and that turned out to be one of their best films, so I'm cautiously optimistic.