Page 344 of 364 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5453
  1. #5146
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Not the Bendis designs. Will that mean the race changes also wonít be used? Will this team be connected to Clark?
    It's basically what I expected. Making the Legion look more alien (diverse) while at the same time keeping more of their classic designs. I only think Phantom Girl is missing her cape.

    It seems like they're dealing with someone from the future making a mess of things on Mars and keeping a watch on Superboy and Miss Martian.

    Funnily enough they have Kari Wahlgren playing Saturn Girl again .

  2. #5147
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's basically what I expected. Making the Legion look more alien (diverse) while at the same time keeping more of their classic designs. I only think Phantom Girl is missing her cape.

    It seems like they're dealing with someone from the future making a mess of things on Mars and keeping a watch on Superboy and Miss Martian.

    Funnily enough they have Kari Wahlgren playing Saturn Girl again .
    She the VA from the old Legion cartoon?
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  3. #5148
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    She the VA from the old Legion cartoon?
    Yep! She also voiced Triplicate Girl .

    She was also Imra in the Lego Justice League: Cosmic Clash movie .

  4. #5149
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,562

    Default

    I’ve been waiting a long time for the LoS to appear on Young Justice. So happy they’re not using any Bendis versions.

  5. #5150
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Freaking knew it the moment we saw the Mars poster that the Red Martian would be YJs version of Jemm.

    Also I didn't realize till I read it here they got Saturn Girls VA from the LoSH Cartoon to reprise the role, that's neat.

    Also going over the Ep 1 Credits there's a character named "K'omm Blanxx" we going so deep into Martian Manhunter history we're getting a version of Commander Blanxx maybe?
    Last edited by Mojo; 10-17-2021 at 01:38 AM.

  6. #5151
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Freaking knew it the moment we saw the Mars poster that the Red Martian would be YJs version of Jemm.

    Also I didn't realize till I read it here they got Saturn Girls VA from the LoSH Cartoon to reprise the role, that's neat.

    Also going over the Ep 1 Credits there's a character named "K'omm Blanxx" we going so deep into Martian Manhunter history we're getting a version of Commander Blanxx maybe?
    The funny thing is they also got Carl Lumbly to play M'Gann's dad, so you have DCAU J'onn playing a White Martian and J'onn's brother-in-law...and the father to Malafak .

    Literally the only thing that can pry this man away from mars is playing a black Super-Soldier .

  7. #5152
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,065

    Default

    PG looks too much like Klarion but I don't hate her design. I know they're supposed to be aliens but I just prefer the human looks. They still look good though.

  8. #5153
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The funny thing is they also got Carl Lumbly to play M'Gann's dad, so you have DCAU J'onn playing a White Martian and J'onn's brother-in-law...and the father to Malafak .

    Literally the only thing that can pry this man away from mars is playing a black Super-Soldier .
    I thought Lumbly didn’t enjoy playing MM and that’s why he left. Guess that’s not true since he’s back.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  9. #5154
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    PG looks too much like Klarion but I don't hate her design. I know they're supposed to be aliens but I just prefer the human looks. They still look good though.
    At least she actually looks like Phantom Girl and they got her costume right. I miss the cape and didn't care for the raspy voice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I thought Lumbly didn’t enjoy playing MM and that’s why he left. Guess that’s not true since he’s back.
    I did not know that. I know he came back a few times and played J'onn's dad on Supergirl for a few seasons, and he came back to play J'onn in JL: Doom, so I never got the impression he didn't enjoy playing the character.

    I feel like he's part of the reason people think of Martian Manhunter as a black character.

  10. #5155
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,505

    Default

    He definitely is the reason why.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  11. #5156
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    10,690

    Default



    How does Krypto get a game over Superman? What is this timeline?

  12. #5157
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post


    How does Krypto get a game over Superman? What is this timeline?
    Haha I was thinking the same thing.

    It looks like a very simplified game but still, Krypto has a video game and Superman doesn’t.

    The Suicide Squad game looks amazing but it still slightly pisses me off. An open world game set in Metropolis, with Brainiac as the main threat and Superman is…a villain in the game. It was the perfect recipe to finally have an Arkham-style Superman game with Brainiac drones and enhanced villain to give Kal a real challenge. Ugh.

  13. #5158
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post


    How does Krypto get a game over Superman? What is this timeline?
    Reminds me of the PAW Patrol game.

  14. #5159
    Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He definitely is the reason why.
    I would say Phil Morris also contributed to that as well. Since he played MM on Smallville.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I did not know that. I know he came back a few times and played J'onn's dad on Supergirl for a few seasons, and he came back to play J'onn in JL: Doom, so I never got the impression he didn't enjoy playing the character.

    I feel like he's part of the reason people think of Martian Manhunter as a black character.
    Me neither.

    Interestingly enough, he also played J'onn's archenemy on JL: Doom (whose name I don't have any hope of spelling), Stalker on Batman Beyond, Silas Stone in Gods & Mortals and additional voice credits on Batman & Mr Freeze: Subzero and Alterus on Superman: TAS .

  15. #5160
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Me neither.

    Interestingly enough, he also played J'onn's archenemy on JL: Doom (whose name I don't have any hope of spelling), Stalker on Batman Beyond, Silas Stone in Gods & Mortals and additional voice credits on Batman & Mr Freeze: Subzero and Alterus on Superman: TAS .
    Not only has he played Malafak, but he has now played Malafak's dad twice .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •