Page 363 of 693 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10395
    Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Got a link?
    Reddit link

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    spoilers:
    Cyborg's afro tho. Chef's kiss.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledMan View Post
    spoilers:
    Will Arnett as Superman and Jessica Cruz as GL?

Seems like the rest of the Super-Pets just get random powers. Ace actually gets invulnerability.
    end of spoilers

When is the trailer slated to be released officially?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    When is the trailer slated to be released officially?
    If it's being shown in theaters, probably this coming week.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    spoilers:
    Cyborg's afro tho. Chef's kiss.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I love the look. And also Superman's Fleischer inspired suit.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Official trailer for Multiversus out, coming 2022:

First Nickelodeon, now this, how many Smash clones we gonna get from those big names?

Anyways, I was surprised at YJ's episode 7, one of the most annoying things about YJ was doing time skips and have stories happen off-screen and not explain changes, so that episode actually explaining how Barbara got crippled was nice.

Also I've been wondering, M'Gann's sister and brother, are they original characters, like Green Beetle, or do they have comic counterparts?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Im pretty sure they are OG characters.

And agreed it was nice to get some fill in to those missing years that YJ just glosses over.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    First Nickelodeon, now this, how many Smash clones we gonna get from those big names?
    I guess we're just waiting on Disney (although Disney Infinity was kind of that?).
    Anyways, I was surprised at YJ's episode 7, one of the most annoying things about YJ was doing time skips and have stories happen off-screen and not explain changes, so that episode actually explaining how Barbara got crippled was nice.

Also I've been wondering, M'Gann's sister and brother, are they original characters, like Green Beetle, or do they have comic counterparts?
    Her siblings are original (she doesn't really have any family in the comics and isn't even really J'onn's niece pre-Flashpoint) although some of the other Martians were actually from the comics.

There was also Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion from 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    And agreed it was nice to get some fill in to those missing years that YJ just glosses over.
    Maybe next season we'll even see Jason related stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess we're just waiting on Disney (although Disney Infinity was kind of that?).
    Being a crossover, sure, but that one wasn't a fighter.

And no, let's not make a joke about Smash not being a fighter lol.

Her siblings are original (she doesn't really have any family in the comics and isn't even really J'onn's niece pre-Flashpoint) although some of the other Martians were actually from the comics.
    Maybe her siblings are other characters being adapted more or less? Her brother was planning to do a terrorist attack to kill off Martians, I guess that's adapting Malefic, only change the one he's related to? No idea about her sister though.

Reminds me that Zviad is basically Maxwell Lord here, with him being secretly a villain and using his telepathy to brainwash someone else to be under his control, wonder if they'll do something about that plot, 'cause so far the biggest villain is, whoever is that time traveler who "killed" Conner.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There was also Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion from 2011.
    Oh hey, didn't know about that one.

Maybe next season we'll even see Jason related stuff .
    I think a lot of people are expecting Dick's arc to involve Jason and finally revealing what happened to him. This is the first time in the entire series they've actually said his name out loud.
    Being a crossover, sure, but that one wasn't a fighter.
    I think there was a fighter variant with the Marvel characters...and maybe like a more action-y version of it and you could beat someone up with co-op. Not exactly the same, but still .
    Maybe her siblings are other characters being adapted more or less? Her brother was planning to do a terrorist attack to kill off Martians, I guess that's adapting Malefic, only change the one he's related to? No idea about her sister though.
    Her brother is definitely supposed to be Malefic, just exchanging being J'onn's Archenemy brother for being M'Gann's. I don't think her sister or parents are though.
    Reminds me that Zviad is basically Maxwell Lord here, with him being secretly a villain and using his telepathy to brainwash someone else to be under his control, wonder if they'll do something about that plot, 'cause so far the biggest villain is, whoever is that time traveler who "killed" Conner.
    Seems like Markovia building up their Metahuman population is the slow-burn of the season, and Beast Boy probably didn't catch Saturn Girl letting it slip as M'Gann that Brion is partially being manipulated.
    Oh hey, didn't know about that one.
    Anyone remember Fusionfall?

I think a lot of people are expecting Dick's arc to involve Jason and finally revealing what happened to him. This is the first time in the entire series they've actually said his name out loud.
    It is? What the **** man, I thought his name was mentioned before... Really don't like how YJ has these moments where you have to know comics to know what the hell is going on lol.

But yeah, in episode 5, when Cheshire invades that island, Jason and Damian, both show up, so Dick's story may use both.

I think there was a fighter variant with the Marvel characters...and maybe like a more action-y version of it and you could beat someone up with co-op. Not exactly the same, but still .
    Close enough I guess lol.

Her brother is definitely supposed to be Malefic, just exchanging being J'onn's Archenemy brother for being M'Gann's. I don't think her sister or parents are though.
    Yeah it's difficult for her sister and parents to be adaptations of other characters since Martians were dead since way before she got introduced...

Also, her sister, wondering if she's gonna join the Team to maybe replace M'Gann who may retire, or maybe M'Gann joins the League (And hopefully doesn't become useless), while the sister joins the Team.

Yes I'm really considering the sister is joining the Team, and while it may not happen, I doubt that a fucking Martian who's blatantly an Earthaboo like M'Gann is gonna stay there temporarily if she has a choice lol.

Seems like Markovia building up their Metahuman population is the slow-burn of the season, and Beast Boy probably didn't catch Saturn Girl letting it slip as M'Gann that Brion is partially being manipulated.
    I didn't even notice that slip, if Garfield notices it later on, it's gonna make Saturn Girl's "History books don't mention this incident one way or another, maybe we always intervened?" excuse even worse if that comment starts a domino effect, I can see Brainiac 5 getting really pissed at this .

Never heard about that one.

I sure do. Played that a lot, completed all of the missions.