Page 225 of 228 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3406
  1. #3361
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Not much is mentioned about DC Entertainment aside from the fact that it will have the CW shows in the press release.

    https://www.warnermediagroup.com/new...ervice-hbo-max

    I'm beginning to question if the DC universe content will survive the jump. Not helped as DC fans are raging over the service using the theatrical cut of Justice League and not the Synder cut.
    Man, people just will not let that go .

  2. #3362

  3. #3363
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, people just will not let that go .
    It's honestly kinda scary at this point.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  4. #3364
    Astonishing Member Nite-Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    although it will steal its content making the service redundant outside of comics

  5. #3365
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,735

    Default

    but if DC universe shows will be available on HBOmax then DCuniverse will no longer be a streamin but just and online hub for comics and discussion

    CW seed needs to shut down and just be added to one or the other

  6. #3366
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    It's honestly kinda scary at this point.
    Synder has been info dumping a lot of original plans for the movie as of late. It's likely what been stroking the flames.

  7. #3367
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Not much is mentioned about DC Entertainment aside from the fact that it will have the CW shows in the press release.

    https://www.warnermediagroup.com/new...ervice-hbo-max

    I'm beginning to question if the DC universe content will survive the jump. Not helped as DC fans are raging over the service using the theatrical cut of Justice League and not the Synder cut.
    But I thought the Snyder cut didn't exist?

  8. #3368
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,727

    Default

    Hawkman and Green Arrow confirmed for the new DC Super Hero Girls:


  9. #3369
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hawkman and Green Arrow confirmed for the new DC Super Hero Girls:

    Is that someone below Hawkman but above Aqualad?
    Admiral of a fleet of shipsórelationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  10. #3370
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Is that someone below Hawkman but above Aqualad?
    I'm pretty sure that's Steve Trevor.

  11. #3371
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's Steve Trevor.
    Oh, you're right! He's in his school uniform, lol.
    Admiral of a fleet of shipsórelationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  12. #3372
    Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Northwest UK
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Tragic news regarding Titans Season 2. A member of the crew has been killed in an accident during production and the show's been put on hold for a few days.

    https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...member-killed/

    Terrible news. Condolences to everyone involved.

  13. #3373
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Tragic news regarding Titans Season 2. A member of the crew has been killed in an accident during production and the show's been put on hold for a few days.

    https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...member-killed/

    Terrible news. Condolences to everyone involved.
    That's so terrible.

    RIP Mr. Appleby. My thoughts and prayers go to his family and his co-workers who knew him.

  14. #3374
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,727

    Default

    2020 Animated Feature Slate:

    Superman: Red Son


    Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

    Superman: Man of Tomorrow

  15. #3375
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    2020 Animated Feature Slate:

    Superman: Red Son


    Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

    Superman: Man of Tomorrow
    2 supes titles and one alternate ensemble piece

    only 3 ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •