Page 465 of 690 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 10349
    Incredible Member

A new Justice League game in 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    I love ProZD's stuff. I like his video about "celebrity voices in animated movies." I think he's becoming a hypocrite...
    Well, ProZD is more of like a legitimate voice actor at this point.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    ...but Cassandra Cain is Asian.

Edit: D'oh! You said Catwoman. My eyes read Batgirl for some reason...
    No worries. Btw, Cassandra Cain is Euroasian (half white/half Asian) because her father is white.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    A new Justice League game in 2023

Still appears to be the New 52 inspired Justice League, which is a little weird.

For half a second I got my hopes up a little high because I noticed how much these designs look like the toys you could buy for Scribblenauts Unmasked

It's odd that MM isn't there since they started using him more often in outside media after he rejoined the League in the comics. I guess adaptations treat J'onn and Cyborg much like the GLs.
    Last edited by Johnny; 05-19-2022 at 04:02 PM.

Reminds me of Scott Snyder’s JL lineup
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I say swap Aquaman for Hawkgirl, then you'll have a more female diverse lineup as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    For some reason I can not comprehend, Bendis still sells really well and is considered a major talent. As long as that doesn't change and DC keeps signing his paychecks, we can expect to see Naomi in the comics he writes.

And probably just in those comics.
    The thing is that, Bendis is the guy who's really famous for having written Ultimate Spidey and creating Miles, the guy's writing is crap, but having such good **** in his resume is too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love how Leviathan was discount Light in Catwoman: Hunted .

(I'm kind of over the Light though).
    How much of you being over the Light is because Queen Bee literally got away with murder? .

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Nice trailer.
    It's so wierd that the Ultra Instinct Shaggy meme became part of this character.
    At least they weren't overly obvious about it, if only because he gets a generic SS aura instead of UI's, but yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    How much of you being over the Light is because Queen Bee literally got away with murder? .
    Who hasn't at this point...

Watching a Greg Weisman show where you have to hope _____ villain finally gets a comeuppance maybe 5-6 seasons after they deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Who hasn't at this point...
    Ocean Master and Black Manta.

Kinda funny two Aquaman villains end up losing pretty badly, one disappeared for a while and returned only to get killed in a nonsensical way, another was betrayed by his son and is being forced to be part of Suicide Squad lol.

Watching a Greg Weisman show where you have to hope _____ villain finally gets a comeuppance maybe 5-6 seasons after they deserve it.
    With how time skips work, Garfield will only punch Queen Bee in the face once he's already a senior lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    At least they weren't overly obvious about it, if only because he gets a generic SS aura instead of UI's, but yeah...
    They gave this Shaggy an origin for his powers (eating a magic rock he thought was rock candy)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    For some reason I can not comprehend, Bendis still sells really well
    Outside of Naomi have his sales been all that remarkable for DC? Honest question, I've gotten the impression he's more okay to blah these days.

Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    Outside of Naomi have his sales been all that remarkable for DC? Honest question, I've gotten the impression he's more okay to blah these days.
    I don't believe that Bendis is a good seller these days. I heard his Iron Man run failed to attract his fanbase from his heyday at Marvel, and his Superman run got cut short. I agree that he's mostly okay these days but I haven't read any of his recent creater owned work.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    Nope. His days as a “hot” name are over, and I say that as someone who greatly enjoyed his Superman run.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I find it strange how this was the part of the comment you decided to acknowledge. What gave you the impression that I did not know about her comic history just because I mentioned "outside media"? Especially after I literally said they can keep making her anything else they choose to.
    What was the point of your comment lol. The other media adaptations have only adapted Selina by precedents set by the comics dating back to the 80's and 90's.