Page 643 of 682 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10220
    Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They may be the same to you but they are two seperate shows. Its like saying that Batman/SUperman/JL/JLU/BB are all one show. They exist in the same universe. JLU is a spin off of JL, released on its own.

YJ is not a Titans show. Its not named anything Titans. Not promoted as anything Titans. 95% of the DC universe showed up in YJ.
    JLU is seasons 3-5 of the Justice League series, not a separate series.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, they heel face turned her and she's now a Bat family ally. Maybe Punchline, who was introduced as a replacement sidekick for Joker, could take her place on the Squad?
    Nah, gotham needs some new fem fatal blood since so many have heel faced turned

Yeah, they heel face turned her and she's now a Bat family ally. Maybe Punchline, who was introduced as a replacement sidekick for Joker, could take her place on the Squad?
    I mean Harley's spot on the team is basically just the redeemable comedic relief.

It doesn't need to be filled in by another clown lady. Especially since Punchline actually is a psycho maniac with no redeemable qualities.
    Last edited by Mantis-Ray; 12-03-2023 at 05:41 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That Harley merch must still sell like crazy because all her live action movies have flopped, her comics donít seem to sell well (in the DM anyway), and her animated series has seemingly fallen off but they keep pushing her.
    Because Harley is a Batman-related character. They wouldn't be pushing her if she weren't connected to Batman's world. WB only cares about Batman, his supporting cast and the villains.

Yeah this site is definitely going to hate the Suicide Squad game! Iím an optimist and even I hate what I read! Just sounds so bad lol although I look forward to seeing/playing as spoilers:
    Katana
    end of spoilers
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Yeah this site is definitely going to hate the Suicide Squad game! I’m an optimist and even I hate what I read! Just sounds so bad lol although I look forward to seeing/playing as spoilers:
    Katana
    end of spoilers
    Huh where can I read about additional characters for the game. Thought as live service, it's paramount they would add more characters or JL members

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Of course sometimes they repeated the same villains a little bit too much at times...and the Light really wore out their welcome by the end in my opinion.
    Now that I could agree with You, but personally I only have personal vendetta against Vandal lol. The Reach, Granny Goodness, Zor misfit trio serves their role nicely I guess
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 12-03-2023 at 07:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

At least it seems positive for WW for once

Not really a very consistent one.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Reprising their Tomorrowverse roles for Crisis on Infinite Earths are Darren Criss as Superman & Earth-2 Superman, Stana Katic as Wonder Woman & Superwoman, and Jensen Ackles as Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Other returning voice cast include Matt Bomer as The Flash/Barry Allen, Meg Donnelly as Supergirl & Harbinger, Jimmi Simpson as Green Arrow, and Zachary Quinto as Lex Luthor.

Rounding out the ensemble are Jonathan Adams as Monitor, Ike Amadi as J’onn J’onzz/Martian Manhunter, Amazing Man & Ivo, Geoffrey Arend as Psycho Pirate & Hawkman, Zack Callison as Dick Grayson/Robin, Alexandra Daddario as Lois Lane, Alastair Duncan as Alfred, Matt Lanter as Blue Beetle & Ultraman, Ato Essandoh as Mr Terrific, Cynthia Hamidi as Dawnstar, Aldis Hodge as John Stewart/Green Lantern & Power Ring, Erika Ishii as Doctor Light/Dr. Hoshi & Huntress, David Kaye as The Question, Ashleigh LaThrop as Iris West, Liam Mcintyre as Aquaman & Johnny Quick, Nolan North as Hal Jordan, Amazo & Homeless Man, Lou Diamond Phillips as The Spectre & Owlman, Keesha Sharp as Vixen and Harry Shum Jr. as Brainiac 5.

Behind the scenes, Justice League Crisis on Infinite Earths – Part One is produced by Jim Krieg and Kimberly S. Moreau and executive produced by Butch Lukic, Sam Register, and Michael Uslan, and directed by Jeff Wamester from a script by Jim Krieg. Casting and voice direction is by Wes Gleason.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/justice...ease-date-clip
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-04-2023 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I love how they brought back Matt Lanter and David Kaye from DC Showcase Blue Beetle. Especially David Kaye as The Question .

I spot Swamp Thing, Dr. Light, Batgirl, Firestorm, Metamorpho, Doll Man, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Dr. Mid-Nite, Phantom Lady, Dawnstar (?), Elongated Man, The Ray, Blackhawk (?), the Thunderer, Aquaman, Zatanna, Katana, Nightshade (?).

Mr. Terrific speaks!

Who is that purple lady next to Vixen? June Robbins from the Challengers of the Unknown?

Oh and roping in Psycho-Pirate...that won't end well.

Of course he's there, he was in the comic book version of Crisis, was he not?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    The continued off of each other. Same character models, same voice actors means same show.

Young Justice is a Titans show in all but name only. I mean it’s quite telling that outside of the YJ4, the other characters that were used are Titans and have never been a part of YJ. Dick? Wally? M’gann? Kaldur? Jaime? Bumblebee? Mal? Beast Boy? Cyborg? Terra? When have they ever been a part of YJ? Secret only had one episode. Arrowette was an afterthought in the last season. There was no Slobo or Empress either. May have been too late in production but Amethyst, Ginny, Teen Lantern and Sideways didn’t show up either.

Like I said, only Titans missing were Starfire and Raven
    No excuse for Amy since she's an 80s character and not someone created for Bendis's run. Yes, due to the long lead time I would say the new characters in that run and New Age of DC Heroes only no-showed due to not yet existing when the scripts were written. They did use kid Jon Kent in season 4, but he's been around three years longer then Jinny and Keli and two longer than Sideways.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Of course he's there, he was in the comic book version of Crisis, was he not?
    Yeah, but still no Pariah.

Astonishing Member

I still think Constantine will have Pariah's role. At least that's the impression I got from his showcase.

Suicide Squad plot leak:
    spoilers:
    After the beta ends the SS get vehicles to use from one of Waller's goons.

They then go to capture Ivy from Lex Luthor

Ivy is nine years old and has been revived by Luthor to make antisuper weapons

Ivy doesn't remember Harley and thinks the name "Poison Ivy" is dumb

Waller insists that they put a bomb in Ivy's neck.

Everyone thinks that's crossing a line, except Boomerang who does it anyway to be squad leader or something. Ivy cries and the rest of the SS call Boomerang a cunt.

Flash captures Luthor for brainiac (idk why)

Flash uses Luthor to lure out the SS

SS fight Flash. At some point Luthor is killed WW joins the fight at some point, captures Flash with the lasso. Flash says there is no cure and she has to kill them all.

Boomerang overhears Flash's name as "Barry" from WW but has no idea who that is.

Flash escapes and WW fucks off after mocking the SS for the third time.

Waller insists they kill Flash so Boomerang makes fun of "Barry" on national tv to bait him out

Flash is killed by Boomerang

SS are somehow transported to Earth 2 during this fight

Earth 2 is an earth where Brainiac has already won. The SS there were all killed thanks to Waller.

There they meet Earth 2 Luthor who explains what happened and says he's been in contact with Earth 1 Luthor explaining how to fight brainiac.

Earth 2 Luthor comes back with them to Earth 1. At some point they fight green lantern (can't remember why)

KingShark takes green lanterns ring (does the whole lantern speech) and then someone (probs Deadshot) kills GL

Superman comes and mirrors the scene from the first trailer where boomerang pisses him off and blames King Shark

WW saves the SS and uses something (maybe red sun?) to try to kill superman. It fails but Superman goes to krypton to regenerate. WW dies after giving a speech to the SS

The reason Superman came out is because Waller sent a nuke to Metropolis. The SS cheer him on as he destroys it which unwittingly draws his attention to them.

SS are very sad after WW dies and don't know how they're going to kill Superman

Earth 2 Lex says they need to capture Batman so that he can make something which can kill Superman

The SS use a bootleg Batmobile to infiltrate the batcave.

In the batcave they find Tim Drake's corpse. Who was killed by Batman off screen.

They knock out Batman and miniaturise him to bring him to Luthor

At some point in the batcave they find a video Bruce made explaining how to kill all the justice league members. The SS get bored halfway through and so don't watch the part explaining how to kill Superman. Luthor makes Kryptonite bullets for the SS to use to fight superman

After Batman's usefulness has expired the SS debate over which one gets to kill him.

Harley wins and gives a speech, Batman says it's shit and then dies.

It's implied that Harley makes some kind of batsymbol in Batman's corpse (think like Inglorious Bastards but maybe a little less brutal)

They then fight Superman. Idk much about the fight but it ends with Superman dying (presumably killed by Shark)

Brainiac congratulates the SS for killing the Justice League and offers them great power

The SS use an ice cream van to get inside the skull ship

SS take out brainiac and miniaturise him. They bring brainiac back to Waller and Earth 2 Luthor. Waller congratulates them and says their prison time has been reduced.

Turns out there are 12 other Brainiac's from different universe's the squad have to go and take out though (in post game + seasonal content) Something goes wrong (I think Luthor betrays them) and the story ends.

Besides story the only major discoveries I've made are that the additional playable characters are: Joker, Mr Freeze, Deathstroke, Katana and Killer Croc.

This user claims to have read data mined dialogue

Edit: the user has posted audio of Batman's death confirming its validity.

Massive death spoiler for Kill the Justice League. Do not click if you want to go in fresh!!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w7wog...atman.mp3/file
    end of spoilers
    People are going to be so pissed about this if true lol. spoilers:
    I am so goddamn sick of Multiverse stories and evil superhero stuff
    end of spoilers
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Well...not happy about WW