Page 349 of 364 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 5453
  1. #5221
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    This week sees the most DC content on tv in probably...ever? 8 DC tv series have aired between Tuesday-Thursday.
    CW
    1. Legends
    2.Batwoman
    3.Supergirl
    4.Stargirl

    HboMax

    5.Doom Patrol
    6.Young Justice
    7.Aquaman
    8.Titans

    Is that correct?

  2. #5222
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,572

    Default

    The working conditions Ruby Rose described sound terrible but apparently she wasnít exactly a joy to work with.

    Iím not a fan of anyone who treats ďthe little peopleĒ like shit.

    Batwoman Season 1 PA Claims Ruby Rose Was "A Dictator to Work For"

    Ö she began her first day on the show not acknowledging a single crew member besides anyone above the line. And as the days stretched on, the 18-hour Saturdays for some of us and the crew, things got worse. She showed up late most days, didn't have her lines memorized, and whenever she interacted with anyone below the line, production assistant, LX crew, grips, it was as though we were beneath her boots. She stormed off set, she yelled at people, and whenever she interacted with any of us production assistants, we were disregarded as the trash we picked up.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-21-2021 at 05:13 PM.

  3. #5223
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,730

    Default

    what's that saying the truth is usually somewhere in the middle? I'd still order an investigation if there hasn't been one already, but the people involved know the truth.
    The J-man

  4. #5224
    Mighty Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    CW
    1. Legends
    2.Batwoman
    3.Supergirl
    4.Stargirl

    HboMax

    5.Doom Patrol
    6.Young Justice
    7.Aquaman
    8.Titans

    Is that correct?
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what's that saying the truth is usually somewhere in the middle? I'd still order an investigation if there hasn't been one already, but the people involved know the truth.
    There's been enough people between cast/PAs/paps that have said that Ruby was beyond toxic that I fully believe it.

    Did they have stunt accidents gone wrong as well? yep fully believe it since...the person who was injured did start a Gofundme and I doubt they'd be able to cover it up. And while these things are horrible and safety can always be increased and should be top priority, accidents do happen time to time. We havent heard of anything since the show went back into production for S2 so they could have gotten things together.

  5. #5225
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,730

    Default

    slightly off-topic but since we are discussing dangers

    Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun on Set, Killing Cinematographer, Injuring Director
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/alec-b...er&via=desktop

    these are some truly heartbreaking and depressing stories
    The J-man

  6. #5226
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The working conditions Ruby Rose described sound terrible but apparently she wasn’t exactly a joy to work with.

    I’m not a fan of anyone who treats “the little people” like shit.

    Batwoman Season 1 PA Claims Ruby Rose Was "A Dictator to Work For"

    … she began her first day on the show not acknowledging a single crew member besides anyone above the line. And as the days stretched on, the 18-hour Saturdays for some of us and the crew, things got worse. She showed up late most days, didn't have her lines memorized, and whenever she interacted with anyone below the line, production assistant, LX crew, grips, it was as though we were beneath her boots. She stormed off set, she yelled at people, and whenever she interacted with any of us production assistants, we were disregarded as the trash we picked up.
    So it’s just “he said, she said” at this point. I’m sure an investigation is coming now.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  7. #5227
    Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    slightly off-topic but since we are discussing dangers

    Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun on Set, Killing Cinematographer, Injuring Director
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/alec-b...er&via=desktop

    these are some truly heartbreaking and depressing stories
    So it's Brandon Lee all over again.

    Nobody should have to live with this kind of guilt.

    You think Hollywood would have learned something now about prop guns. They have the technology now to ensure this kind of thing doesn't happen again. What makes this even more tragic is that this was 100% an avoidable one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So it’s just “he said, she said” at this point. I’m sure an investigation is coming now.
    I hope so.

  8. #5228
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Joanna Cameron who played Isis on The Secrets of Isis, who later served as the basis for the comics character Isis/Adrianna Tomaz introduced in 52 has passed away.

  9. #5229
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,572

    Default

    The only positive thing that’s come from the Injustice movie is that Plastic-Man has seemingly gained a lot more fans. He seems to be the one character that had a good showing and came out in a positive light. A lot of people were introduced to Plas and got to see how potentially powerful he could be.

    Hopefully WB takes notice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Joanna Cameron who played Isis on The Secrets of Isis, who later served as the basis for the comics character Isis/Adrianna Tomaz introduced in 52 has passed away.
    Damn, that’s a bummer. My older sibling loved that show. The Shazam/Isis Power Hour!

    According to the article, Isis was the first female superhero to have her own show.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-25-2021 at 02:11 AM.

  10. #5230
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The only positive thing that’s come from the Injustice movie is that Plastic-Man has seemingly gained a lot more fans. He seems to be the one character that had a good showing and came out in a positive light. A lot of people were introduced to Plas and got to see how potentially powerful he could be.

    Hopefully WB takes notice.
    I think Plas has always been popular since Batman: The Brave and the Bold. He always seems more of a creator favorite than, say, Elongated Man.

    Did anyone remember when they were randomly gender-flipping him for a movie? Is that still happening :P?

  11. #5231
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Joanna Cameron who played Isis on The Secrets of Isis, who later served as the basis for the comics character Isis/Adrianna Tomaz introduced in 52 has passed away.
    That was her post-Crisis reintroduction. She debuted in the comics in Shazam #25 before getting her own series in 1976.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Isis_Vol_1
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-25-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  12. #5232

  13. #5233

  14. #5234
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,572

    Default

    Glad they included Superman.

    What are Shaggy’s fighting powers?!? Does he just run away?

  15. #5235
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Glad they included Superman.

    What are Shaggy’s fighting powers?!? Does he just run away?
    Have you not seen the Ultra Instinct Shaggy meme ?


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •