Page 640 of 695 FirstFirst ... 140540590630636637638639640641642643644650690 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 10423

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

It's crazy to me that the Suicide Squad gets more content then some of DC's A-listers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    It's crazy to me that the Suicide Squad gets more content then some of DC's A-listers.
    Stuff likes this takes a while to make (MAWS and The Caped Crusader were greenlit when AT&T still owned WB), so some of their stuff was ordered under the old regime.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I know, right? Anime and a game coming in the same year, you would think they are a certified seller like Batman.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Just say Wonder Woman dude it’s okay

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I know, right? Anime and a game coming in the same year, you would think they are a certified seller like Batman.
    Wonder Woman getting a game and she’s not a certified seller

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Wonder Woman getting a game and she’s not a certified seller
    Wonder Woman still is a bigger name.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

Suicide Squad Isekai character visual
    GAQobujbsAAyKt7.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Wonder Woman still is a bigger name.
    And we have seen many instances l being a bigger name, a trinity member THE Female superhero
    doesnt help or matter.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Article with casting, visuals, and trailer for Suicide Squad Isekai

Japanese Casting

Anna Nagase as Harley Quinn
    Yuichiro Umehara as The Joker
    Reigo Yamagushi as Deadshot
    Takehito Koyasu as Peacemaker
    Jun Fukuyama as Clayface
    Subaru Kimura as King Shark

Pretty boy Clayface

Also Deadshot seems to be sans mask unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    And we have seen many instances l being a bigger name, a trinity member THE Female superhero
    doesnt help or matter.
    You act like Suicide Squad is a certified hit every time they put something out there with the team, it is not.
    Yet, you don't see the same amount of opportunity for other, more recognizable, brands.

And i'm not even talking about just Wonder Woman, the Justice League doesn't have a anime or a game in the works, that we know of. What we have is a Suicide Squad game where the Justice League is the villain.

Well I'll be skipping that anime. Hope those that watch it have fun.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

You act like Suicide Squad is a certified hit every time they put something out there with the team, it is not.
    Yet, you don't see the same amount of opportunity for other, more recognizable, brands.

And i'm not even talking about just Wonder Woman, the Justice League doesn't have a anime or a game in the works, that we know of. What we have is a Suicide Squad game where the Justice League is the villain.
    That Harley merch must still sell like crazy because all her live action movies have flopped, her comics don’t seem to sell well (in the DM anyway), and her animated series has seemingly fallen off but they keep pushing her.

Extraordinary Member

I do not act like that. I do however recognize Big time merch seller Harley is still the face of the brand and keeps it alive. ina few more year they will put her back on the team in the comics I bet. I can see figurines from the anime being a big time seller

The justice league has video games, comics, endless animated series and movies, manga, a live action movie. What else do you want them to have?

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Suicide Squad Isekai character visual
    GAQobujbsAAyKt7.jpg
    Of course Peacemaker is in this