Page 681 of 693 FirstFirst ... 181581631671677678679680681682683684685691 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think its time RS moves on from comic heroes.
    That was the plan originally. They were going to do a new IP for their looter shooter game. At some point it became Suicide Squad, and now with the founders gone I doubt we’ll see them move permanently away from superheroes. Insominac has decided to double down on superhero games simply because the costs of AAA dev make trying new IPs infeasible.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That was the plan originally. They were going to do a new IP for their looter shooter game. At some point it became Suicide Squad, and now with the founders gone I doubt we’ll see them move permanently away from superheroes. Insominac has decided to double down on superhero games simply because the costs of AAA dev make trying new IPs infeasible.
    And they do a darn good job at Superhero games.

Not sure if this was already posted but the Peacemaker MK gameplay trailer was released.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Not sure if this was already posted but the Peacemaker MK gameplay trailer was released.

John Cena really is having a baller time playing the character.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Arkham Batman is basically ruined after the SS game. He murdered tons of people, both personally and via leading Brainiac’s forces. There’s no believable way for him, or any of the Leaguers frankly, to continue being a hero after failing this badly. Bruce would hang up the cowl in shame after taking down Brainiac at best. All the same I expect RS will try and pull off a redemption arc for the League, they’ll likely fail in their attempt but they’ll try. Maybe they do have Bruce retire and then do a Batman Beyond game.
    They could turn out to be brainwashed clones made by Brainiac while the real JL is still trapped into his spaceship. Random comic-book twist.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 02-24-2024 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

They obviously had a lot of fun with this one. Didn't have to twist Cena's arm to record for it either, I bet .

Of course Eagley can be summoned...

I notice Mileena didn't take offense to being regarded a "bangable."

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    They could turn out to be brainwashed clones made by Brainiac while the real JL is still trapped into his spaceship. Random comic-book twist.
    Not Wonder Woman, tho.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They obviously had a lot of fun with this one. Didn't have to twist Cena's arm to record for it either, I bet .

Of course Eagley can be summoned...

I notice Mileena didn't take offense to being regarded a "bangable."
    Hah I love that Eagley is part of his move set. Laughed at the peace sign being blasted through his opponent with the shotgun. Kinda sums up Peacemaker.

Also thought it was cool that he has the jet pack that the comic book version uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Not Wonder Woman, tho.
    She always gets the short end of the stick...

Astonishing Member

Arkham Batman is basically ruined after the SS game. He murdered tons of people, both personally and via leading Brainiac’s forces. There’s no believable way for him, or any of the Leaguers frankly, to continue being a hero after failing this badly. Bruce would hang up the cowl in shame after taking down Brainiac at best. All the same I expect RS will try and pull off a redemption arc for the League, they’ll likely fail in their attempt but they’ll try. Maybe they do have Bruce retire and then do a Batman Beyond game.
    They can always declare, that this game wasn't canon, thankfully, the game itself provides an option for that.

Yeah, I'm sure the Shakespeare/Homer level writers behind "piss on the Flash corpse" game are gonna struggle to think of a good storytelling way to bring back the JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure the Shakespeare/Homer level writers behind "piss on the Flash corpse" game are gonna struggle to think of a good storytelling way to bring back the JL.
    From the same writers who also made every member of the Batfamily a hostage in Arkham Knight .

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She always gets the short end of the stick...
    Ironically they were trying to show her favoritism because of the Wonder Woman movie's success.

Just didn't come off as anything more than patronizing because of the terrible quality of the story.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

You kinda damned either way given how badly people reacted to Evil Wonder Woman over in the Injustice Universe where it often comes across as if the main reason she’s broke bad is that she can now get into Kal’s red pants…

Please lord let her solo game from Monolith be good and not riddled with micro transactions to drag out the endgame as Shadow of War originally had…

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They can always declare, that this game wasn't canon, thankfully, the game itself provides an option for that.
    We know that Flash is alive at this point so they can easily get him to Flashpoint all this stuff away right?
    Last edited by Derek Metaltron; 02-26-2024 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Please lord let her solo game from Monolith be good and not riddled with micro transactions to drag out the endgame as Shadow of War originally had…
    They are not going to screw back-to-back games by the same developer by forcing them with horrible micro transactions, right? ...right?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.